OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

@WhatsLosinLike  be on the lookout for names: Ju Fresh, Batt The Grinch, YPhoenix, and King Henry rhese dudes are FIRE! idk if I could really compete with them if we were to match up, but good luck If u get in im gng for the underdog cause its always the usuals winning it. Also bring ppl ultimaly the crowd chooses who wins.

Yay for me I basically only use japanese and Lumines samples 
glasses.gif

i sample whatever. not like i got any connects to get placements and even then you have mixtapes

Last edited:
i sample whatever. not like i got any connects to get placements and even then you have mixtapes
Just tweet people that is how I made all my connects.  And google  helps a lot I've found Migos email address and Juicy J's email address that way 

Just tweet people that is how I made all my connects.  And google  helps a lot I've found Migos email address and Juicy J's email address that way 
i tried all that. i don't really make trap stuff. those are usually the emails you find. i need a spitta connect but i'm more of an artist anyway. i cuff most of my beats :lol:

​
 ​
no matter the producer, i like beat making videos​
 ​
post some more​

Last edited:

This one isn't really a beat making video, but it's pretty cool what you can do on a Maschine. The guy in the video also has some drum pad workouts for your fingers lol.

Not rap, but still cool how he made this.

Yo I juss wanna show yall my team really were all like brothers

I learned alot from them and felt like I should promote them like I do my self 

imma juss post sum of they're dopest stuff

iPond:

Kevin Madera:

JJU$A:

Supaflie:

MOBFIA

Yo I juss wanna show yall my team really were all like brothers

I learned alot from them and felt like I should promote them like I do my self 

imma juss post sum of they're dopest stuff

iPond:

Kevin Madera:

JJU$A:

Supaflie:

MOBFIA

Seen iPond at a battle a while back...dude is legit. Just followed you all.

@Taiwainehel Thanks for the follow homie! what battle did u see peezy in? was it the put up or shut up show hosted by dustin carvosso

Need help bros... have an intro, two loops and an outro... sampled Elton John and not sure where to go next. Give it a listen?

loop switches up at 0:57

Last edited:
Just copped a new motherboard, CPU and 8 GB DDR3... No more crashing and popping sounds when mixing or running multiple VSTs :smokin

Gonna take two weeks to reinstall all these damn plugins though. :x All my old projects are going to be buggy as hell when I reopen them :smh:

Last edited:
Just copped a new motherboard, CPU and 8 GB DDR3... No more crashing and popping sounds when mixing or running multiple VSTs
smokin.gif

Gonna take two weeks to reinstall all these damn plugins though.
sick.gif
All my old projects are going to be buggy as hell when I reopen them
mean.gif
Assuming you're using FL, I read before that the popping and crackling have to do with the Fruity Loops program having a set memory limit or something like that, like after a certain point your computer has nothing to do with it.

But I'm interested to know if upgrading your hardware eliminates the slowness and crackling when having a lot of VSTs open.

​
Assuming you're using FL, I read before that the popping and crackling have to do with the Fruity Loops program having a set memory limit or something like that, like after a certain point your computer has nothing to do with it.​
 ​
But I'm interested to know if upgrading your hardware eliminates the slowness and crackling when having a lot of VSTs open.idk if yall know but ​
idk if u guys know but u can go to settings and heighten the buffer for FL it helped me most of the time but its not really recommended unless u got a lot of vsts open also I think it really slows the rendering

Just copped a new motherboard, CPU and 8 GB DDR3... No more crashing and popping sounds when mixing or running multiple VSTs :smokin

Gonna take two weeks to reinstall all these damn plugins though. :x All my old projects are going to be buggy as hell when I reopen them :smh:

Assuming you're using FL, I read before that the popping and crackling have to do with the Fruity Loops program having a set memory limit or something like that, like after a certain point your computer has nothing to do with it.​

But I'm interested to know if upgrading your hardware eliminates the slowness and crackling when having a lot of VSTs open.​
Thats only with the 32 bit FL. Gotta upgrade to 64 bit. 64 bit allows 512 GB compared to 32 bit's 4 GB.

I've been reading that the main reason the buffer underruns happen is because the CPU can't keep up with the real time audio stream coming from FL. If you ever have that happen to in a future beat, check out your CPU usage in either the task manager or in the top panel of FL. itll probably be hitting close to 100%.I was running an OLD intel chip from like 2006 :lol: couldnt take it anymore. it started preventing me from finishing some dope beats i was working on. but with the buffer underruns, I'm thinking more CPU power the less it'll happen. didnt get anything special, just a AMD quad core chip. just hoping itll be better than what I had

But I'm interested to know if upgrading your hardware eliminates the slowness and crackling when having a lot of VSTs open.idk if yall know but ​
idk if u guys know but u can go to settings and heighten the buffer for FL it helped me most of the time but its not really recommended unless u got a lot of vsts open also I think it really slows the rendering

been doing that for a long time too, but i just got tired of the massive latency when using the keys. real hassle

im still trying to backup all of my stuff and reinstall windows, ill let yall know how much of a difference the upgrade makes

Last edited:
Help a fella out?
happy.gif
bassline will always pull a sampled track together. honestly, in the second half this is the j cole sample isnt it? sounds exactly like one off friday night lights that "one time for the citaayyy! and two times for youuuu" track.

also...im pretty sure this is also holy moly by talib. could be wrong on it tho.

as far as the beat goes...keep the switch up part and use that as the main. stronger drum sounds/percussion, bass, maybe add in strings for the chorus. voila.

and btw to yall talking about popping clicking and underruns etc... your soundcard+ram makes all the difference. if you have a trash soundcard it doesnt matter what ur ram is. if you have at LEAST an average soundcard...then aim for 6+ gigs of ram. youll be perfectly fine past that point no matter what you're running.

Last edited:
bassline will always pull a sampled track together. honestly, in the second half this is the j cole sample isnt it? sounds exactly like one off friday night lights that "one time for the citaayyy! and two times for youuuu" track.

also...im pretty sure this is also holy moly by talib. could be wrong on it tho.

as far as the beat goes...keep the switch up part and use that as the main. stronger drum sounds/percussion, bass, maybe add in strings for the chorus. voila.

and btw to yall talking about popping clicking and underruns etc... your soundcard+ram makes all the difference. if you have a trash soundcard it doesnt matter what ur ram is. if you have at LEAST an average soundcard...then aim for 6+ gigs of ram. youll be perfectly fine past that point no matter what you're running.

Wen do u actually post music?

Back
Top Bottom