*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Control wasn't even that dope, dudes just lost their minds when they heard it

Mt Olympus >>> Control
monica
pimp.gif

Finally heard Mt Olympus and bluetooth'd it from youtube to my in-dash in the truck... My subs couldn't even breathe :smh

This song too hard

I'm going innnnnnnn, I'm the gym tonight with this repeat

Man, four years ago KRIT was such an underrated, slept on up and comer. I heard about him back then because I knew some guy who apparently knew him back in 2004 and would always post his **** on FB.

It's great to see he's finally getting that true recognition
pimp.gif

I love that country twang rap ****

Last edited:
I'm not saying he shouldn't have fans. I just don't like the fans who are like oh yeah man you're late blah blah you know the ones.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have fans. I just don't like the fans who are like oh yeah man you're late blah blah you know the ones.
Why does it matter? Fans are fans. And last time I checked his last album flopped. Krit needs as much as support as possible from fans cuz def jam definitely aint giving him support. I'm happy when I see his buzz getting bigger.

Why does it matter? Fans are fans. And last time I checked his last album flopped. Krit needs as much as support as possible from fans cuz def jam definitely aint giving him support. I'm happy when I see his buzz getting bigger.

I honestly have no clue why it matters it just bothers me at times when musicans get too much exposure their music tends to change. The bandwagon fans just makes it worse. I comprehend what you guys are saying it's good to see his fan base growing, but being from the south I was inclined to listen to underground music. If an artist goes too main stream a musical change might come with it

I honestly have no clue why it matters it just bothers me at times when musicans get too much exposure their music tends to change. The bandwagon fans just makes it worse. I comprehend what you guys are saying it's good to see his fan base growing, but being from the south I was inclined to listen to underground music. If an artist goes too main stream a musical change might come with it
I honestly don't think KRIT is in that mainstream of a position for his music to undergo a massive commercial change like you fear

I admit it happened to Lupe after he released The Show Goes On and dropped LASERS (Jesus I really did not like that album) but I think the fact that he took the music back to his roots post-LASERS means that true mainstream success means being able to create whatever you damn well please without having to compromise your art

BIG Krit is a boss. and yes. most artist that make mainstream can drop grade school verses and still be loved by all... so sad

I think someone mentioned Control in this thread

I have to say honestly at the end of the day I **** with Kendrick more than Krit

And not as in I think one is a better rapper than the other; it's more like they have two completely different approaches. Krit spits that real country Southern ***** **** and Kendrick spits that super abstract  bizarro West Coast ghetto mythology **** and I **** with that a whole lot. It's seriously a matter of preference and not lyrical superiority. Don't flame a brotha

Last edited:
How was that post at all relevant and why does it matter who you mess wit more?

Because this is a thread about Big Krit and someone brought up Control on the previous page so I was offering my opinion on the two rappers, comparing the distinct styles?

How was your post at all relevant, forum czar?

Back
Top Bottom