*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Because this is a thread about Big Krit and someone brought up Control on the previous page so I was offering my opinion on the two rappers, comparing the distinct styles?

How was your post at all relevant, forum czar?
Didn't see the post you was responding to so I was confused

I'm no fan of this dude's opinions, but he seems to pop up in NT threads pretty often. So here is his view on Mt. Olympus

They're both exceedingly great lyricists and a lot of people don't see that fast rapping and multi-syllabic words don't automatically mean great rapping. Both of them have their own specific styles. Kendrick couldn't rap like KRIT and vice-versa. That's pretty much all we have to go on when we say one is better than the other. To say that one RAPS BETTER is ridiculous. It's just a matter of which music you **** with more

I haven't messed with K.R.I.T since Return of 4eva. His debut and 4eva And Day left a lot to be desired. But that Mt. Olympus track is :pimp: :pimp:

After listening to Mt. Olympus about 75 times today, I'm convinced KRIT is getting better with time. How this dude continues to get better is beyond me, but he is. Dude is about to put Freddie Gibbs/Madlib out for the count. 

Krit > Kendrick

STAHP. Even KRIT wouldn't say that. KRIT aint seeing KDot on the mic, and that's all there is to it. And this is coming from a huge KRIT fan. 

Krit makes better music to me personally. I love Kendrick and i think lyrically he is more complex...but krit ryhmes...over krit beats are way more accessible to me. The kendrick high pitch cut ins and the deep raspy voice sound tacky to me. And a lot of it has to do with subject matter. I can relate to what krit says more then kendrick. The only thing i get from krit is good music.

I still appreciate Krit more as well for 4 free ALBUMS. Krit wuz here, return of 4eva, and foreva and a day was an insane run of top notch music. Then the album came out (live from the underground) which was slightly under whelming...and just when i thought maybe he was slowing down....King Remembered in Time came out and i was right back with him. Another outstanding free release.

Krit > Kendrick

STAHP. Even KRIT wouldn't say that. KRIT aint seeing KDot on the mic, and that's all there is to it. And this is coming from a huge KRIT fan. 

Ain't nobody finna shake Krizzle in the booth.

I'm a fan of both though. So I'm not here to debate who's better. As long as they both keep putting out great music, I'm good.

Last edited:
I can't seem to get into Kendrick's music besides a few tracks n features so it's automatically krizzle >

I can't seem to get into Kendrick's music besides a few tracks n features so it's automatically krizzle 
Mess both of there music heavily, just feel like KRIT is way more relatable in his music, not K.Dot isn't, it just the way KRIT does it.

I can already see the new, so called "i been **** wit krit" fans coming out of the woodwork...

This track and the video is really helping build his fan base which is 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom