*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

My Sub 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

When that Regina Bell part came on (You Belong To Me) I got
eek.gif
hype as $$%@!

That track and "Sookie Now" had me dancing in my seat.

CLASSIC ALBUM. Dude is ready.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Linkage to the sample? I can't locate her song called you belong to me.
nerd.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

My Sub 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

When that Regina Bell part came on (You Belong To Me) I got
eek.gif
hype as $$%@!

That track and "Sookie Now" had me dancing in my seat.

CLASSIC ALBUM. Dude is ready.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Linkage to the sample? I can't locate her song called you belong to me.
nerd.gif

My bad, meant "Baby Come To Me"

I was getting her confused with Anita Baker for a second and forgot to go back and edit that.

I was getting her confused with Anita Baker for a second and forgot to go back and edit that.

EaslyDap.jpg

pimp.gif

EaslyDap.jpg

pimp.gif

Man, this I'm blown away pause by this $*%#
This dude K.R.I.T. so classic and timeless with his music. I feel like there's no wasted anything in the work he does. 

Man, this I'm blown away pause by this $*%#
This dude K.R.I.T. so classic and timeless with his music. I feel like there's no wasted anything in the work he does. 

It's good. Not as good as KWH but I'm fine with that.
Does Frank Ocean/ofwgkta comparison have to apear in every thread?

Originally Posted by LB510

Seems like it. If MJ himself came back from the dead and released an album tomorrow, these cats would be comparing it to Frank Ocean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Seems like it. If MJ himself came back from the dead and released an album tomorrow, these cats would be comparing it to Frank Ocean
laugh.gif

peep what a writer from The Fader said:
Look, there are worse people to emulate than Outkast or UGK or Scarface or 8Ball and MJG. If we rapped, we’d be using them as touchstones as well. But at the end of the day, we’re stoked for Big KRIT to eventually emerge from their (large) shadows a fully formed artist. It can and should happen. Maybe not until he finally releases a real album—like, a for real NON INTERNET MIXTAPE album. ReturnOf4Eva as well as his previous mixtapes still seem like a test run for the real thing. As ReturnOf4Eva is an extremely reverent Southern rap tape with plenty of bright moments. It’s well worth your time and your zero dollars, but KRIT could also stand to loosen up a bit, and that could happen when he steps out from behind the safety blanket of his predecessors.

Read more: http://www.thefader.com/2011/03/29/big-krit-returnof4eva-mixtape/#ixzz1I2RS74eU

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

http://www.thefader.com/2011/03/29/big-krit-returnof4eva-mixtape/#ixzz1I2RS74eU[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thoughts??[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and 
laugh.gif
 at one of the posters being "NikeTalk".... which one of yall was that? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

peep what a writer from The Fader said:
Look, there are worse people to emulate than Outkast or UGK or Scarface or 8Ball and MJG. If we rapped, we’d be using them as touchstones as well. But at the end of the day, we’re stoked for Big KRIT to eventually emerge from their (large) shadows a fully formed artist. It can and should happen. Maybe not until he finally releases a real album—like, a for real NON INTERNET MIXTAPE album. ReturnOf4Eva as well as his previous mixtapes still seem like a test run for the real thing. As ReturnOf4Eva is an extremely reverent Southern rap tape with plenty of bright moments. It’s well worth your time and your zero dollars, but KRIT could also stand to loosen up a bit, and that could happen when he steps out from behind the safety blanket of his predecessors.

Read more: http://www.thefader.com/2011/03/29/big-krit-returnof4eva-mixtape/#ixzz1I2RS74eU

[/font]

http://www.thefader.com/2011/03/29/big-krit-returnof4eva-mixtape/#ixzz1I2RS74eU[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thoughts??[/font]

[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and 
laugh.gif
 at one of the posters being "NikeTalk".... which one of yall was that? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom