*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Norfolk on Nov. 17th
nerd.gif

Last King 2 droppin later today.... i think its gonna be alotta of old material that we prolly already have on this...

hope im wrong and its stuff he scrapped from the album tho

Last King 2 droppin later today.... i think its gonna be alotta of old material that we prolly already have on this...

hope im wrong and its stuff he scrapped from the album tho

i already know this tape is not going to top his last one..... just taking it for what it is.

i already know this tape is not going to top his last one..... just taking it for what it is.

The only true new artist I'm looking forward to. K.R.I.T. is better than every single one of these new guys who have been coming out --- Big Sean, Meek Mill,
Mac Miller...well, pretty much that whole 2011 class. Can't wait til this comes out.

The only true new artist I'm looking forward to. K.R.I.T. is better than every single one of these new guys who have been coming out --- Big Sean, Meek Mill,
Mac Miller...well, pretty much that whole 2011 class. Can't wait til this comes out.

I got 2 grams left and Im bout to roll em up, this needs to drop NAOWWW!
What happened with 'The Vent' Video? I've been waitin like the Weeknd Thread

Back
Top Bottom