*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Definitely too many features. I like the mixtape, but it's not better than KRIT Wuz Here or Return Of 4Eva.

Definitely too many features. I like the mixtape, but it's not better than KRIT Wuz Here or Return Of 4Eva.

I saw Krit wuz here and Return of 4eva as albums...this is more of a legit "mixtape"...a whole lot of features too...not bad tho...just waiting on the album now...

I saw Krit wuz here and Return of 4eva as albums...this is more of a legit "mixtape"...a whole lot of features too...not bad tho...just waiting on the album now...

allotta of the songs on the mixtape are songs he had been released...mixtape is flames tho...i cant hate on krit

allotta of the songs on the mixtape are songs he had been released...mixtape is flames tho...i cant hate on krit

I'm listening to this mixtape right now, and it's good stuff
pimp.gif
, plus I'm fortunate enough to have only heard one song previously (Comin From).
I suggest people stop peeping every leak every time something comes out, you'll definitely enjoy the music more.

I'm listening to this mixtape right now, and it's good stuff
pimp.gif
, plus I'm fortunate enough to have only heard one song previously (Comin From).
I suggest people stop peeping every leak every time something comes out, you'll definitely enjoy the music more.

After finishing this mixtape, I actually heard only 3 songs (the Pimp C & Emilion Rojas ones) instead of just 1. Tape still fire though, but
of course not better than Return of 4Eva.

After finishing this mixtape, I actually heard only 3 songs (the Pimp C & Emilion Rojas ones) instead of just 1. Tape still fire though, but
of course not better than Return of 4Eva.

Back
Top Bottom