Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Of course Chuck picks a new chick that looks like Wendy...

I felt like they briefly put to rest this impact fund structure when they quickly said Axe was in for 50%...anyone else catch that the same as I did?

Sacker in pantsuit
1591129579516.png
double cheeked up :emoji_fire:

Savion got a new house + debt free :pimp:

Wendy and new dude waiting in Chuck sr room :lol:

Would be good if Chuck Sr. dies. I'm hoping Axe get in on that and hangs a kidney/liver over him.

I knew Chuck spending all that time getting that tax fraud case back was a waste and Axe would beat it :lol:

Chuck a lucky bastard to have back to back women like Wendy and now Catherine.

Axe legit spent 4-5 hours watching live security outside and lobby just to confirm painter dude smashed that night and then ask in the morning to have dinner. Something about all this is really buggin.

• Chuck needs to really chill. Going after Axe then roping the sex workers into while potentially sabotaging his new relationship :smh:
  • Taylor played the hell out of Oscar :lol:
  • Bobby getting the W yet again :pimp:
  • Chuck with the 3some with the :pimp:
  • Axe is my dude but he is looking EXTREMELY suspect waiting up all night and morning watching the surveillance on the spot then calling Wendy as soon as she dipped |l If this backfires...yikes.

Watched episode 1 and 2 of this Season.
They were below average. Thought about catching up since I’m wide awake, but I think I’ll wait until Seasons end is only one episode away and then I’ll binge them that Sunday before NBA resumes.

Watched episode 1 and 2 of this Season.
They were below average. Thought about catching up since I’m wide awake, but I think I’ll wait until Seasons end is only one episode away and then I’ll binge them that Sunday before NBA resumes.

Meant to address a point you made...I watched the preview for next week (Episode 7). Did anyone else peep that they’re labeling it as the Mid-Season Finale? They’ve never done this before so I’m guessing that COVID must have messed up filming for the entire season. We’re gonna get a weak *** pause until who knows when |l

Started to rewatch before the newest season and I'm finally caught up.

Too much to break down so I'll just stick to last night.

The writing for Senior is FANTASTIC!

Everytime he speaks its BARS!

Axe was pushing down on folk all episode, even Wendy got some lol.

Meant to address a point you made...I watched the preview for next week (Episode 7). Did anyone else peep that they’re labeling it as the Mid-Season Finale? They’ve never done this before so I’m guessing that COVID must have messed up filming for the entire season. We’re gonna get a weak *** pause until who knows when |l
Same thing they did for Black Monday.

Started to rewatch before the newest season and I'm finally caught up.

Too much to break down so I'll just stick to last night.

The writing for Senior is FANTASTIC!

Everytime he speaks its BARS!

Axe was pushing down on folk all episode, even Wendy got some lol.

Damn I missed that.l

Only TV show i ever remember watching the previews for the next episode was GoT.

• Axe is my dude but he is looking EXTREMELY suspect waiting up all night and morning watching the surveillance on the spot then calling Wendy as soon as she dipped |l If this backfires...yikes.

Axe upset he didn't smash. I wonder who he brings to dinner.

Axe always wanted to smash Wendy but he knows it would ruin their professional relationship in a way.
I think when they end the show, the last episode Axe retires, leaves Axe Cap to Taylor and marries Wendy. Cliche ending.

I just hope Axe gets the big W and gets away with it all, Wendy getting a W, and Taylor and Chuck both losing.

I think Axe is searching for a similar feeling to his ayahuasca trip from Ep. 1 and felt it in Tanner’s Destruction painting he lost to Mike Price. He’s emotionally invested in Tanner for new work and thought Wendy could bring it out of him. My assumption is he sees the Tanner and Wendy’s burgeoning relationship as an obstacle to the destruction/chaos pieces Tanner is known for and Axe identifies with.

...or Axe just wants to smash Wendy.

I think Axe is searching for a similar feeling to his ayahuasca trip from Ep. 1 and felt it in Tanner’s Destruction painting he lost to Mike Price. He’s emotionally invested in Tanner for new work and thought Wendy could bring it out of him. My assumption is he sees the Tanner and Wendy’s burgeoning relationship as an obstacle to the destruction/chaos pieces Tanner is known for and Axe identifies with.

...or Axe just wants to smash Wendy.

Yep and its might be both

This dinner to start :lol: Axe is PURE sodium right now. Son was staring @ Wendy passing it off like he was paying attention to the artist.

Axe is the last person who should be on that Limitless **** :lol:

Oh **** Louis Litt on Billions as a shady black market doctor :lol: :pimp:

Wish Axe would turn this new superhuman focus towards Chuck and Prince instead of just every day of the week returns at the company. I want him to ensnare Chuck and Chuck Sr. with a viable donor or organ and hold it over him to get his bank.

Then somehow screw Prince out of billions or get him arrested.

:lol: @ Taylor talking Axe down from this major play only to tell the truth about working with Prince and that blowing up. Music matched the ending perfectly.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far, I'm still watching, but o do think the series could of wrapped it up making this its final season.

Like come on, you pull Limitless into your plot?

Axe and Chuck are almost parodies of themselves at this point.

Tired of Kate being this magical negro who can do everything and magically solve every problem or have an obscure connection to help move the plot along

Stalker Axe cane out of left field

**** Senior and his transplant needs

The writing for Taylor seems off.

The new black chick is the lone bright spot this season

Back
Top Bottom