Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Thats what I've been saying for years now. The show has become very unrealistic after season 2. Still entertaining but the things that happen somehow seem really off the wall.
Whats the general opinion of Damian Lewis's (Axe) acting here, and in general? To me he was never a good actor

**** Senior and his transplant needs

Senior is the only consistent character to me.

The way he layed into Chuck after he found out he wasn't a match had me weak.

And last episode when Chuck just threw wine on the painting and Axes apartment was so forced.

The first two seasons were so hard that I couldn’t accept Billions slander for the longest but now I’m finally seeing it after last episode.

The limitless plot was OD and unnecessary.

Chuck doing the unthinkable and Sacker always figuring it out?

I bet we don’t even see Chuck’s new broad when the season resumes :smh:

Shoutout Wags for procuring a PYT doe :pimp:He’s another one that’s consistent AF.

Dammit. Kept checking for new episodes. At least I know not to get my hopes up.

Last edited:
I can't separate the Chuck form the actor in this commercial. Feel like he's going undercover to get close to a celebrity that rocks with Axe :lol:

Also obviously reminded of Roman Roy for my homies that also watch Succession :lol:

But we still getting new **** released.

Why are they the only ly ones who have half a ****in season?
They aren't the only ones.

Things started getting shut down around March. Any new show shouldn't even factor in to this cuz they weren't announced. Then there's the fact not every studio shut down at the same time.

Also to state the obvious, Billions is shot in NYC. Do none of y'all not know whats going on in NYC right now? Shows with renewed seasons are just now starting to film again. Now. That means they wont air for weeks if not until next year.

The show aint coming back for a long while the way De Blasio got the city shut down.

How many shows yall watch that are filmed in NY on location (not just in studios)? Bet you those shows aint back yet either. Those shows I know of straight up ended their seasons or got cancelled.

They aren't the only ones.

Things started getting shut down around March. Any new show shouldn't even factor in to this cuz they weren't announced. Then there's the fact not every studio shut down at the same time.

Also to state the obvious, Billions is shot in NYC. Do none of y'all not know whats going on in NYC right now? Shows with renewed seasons are just now starting to film again. Now. That means they wont air for weeks if not until next year.

The show aint coming back for a long while the way De Blasio got the city shut down.

How many shows yall watch that are filmed in NY on location (not just in studios)? Bet you those shows aint back yet either. Those shows I know of straight up ended their seasons or got cancelled.

Well thanks Captain Obvious!

I was googling for info about the show coming back and found out Damian Lewis’s wife died of cancer in april. :frown:
Apparently they started filming 3 weeks ago, I just dont know how he’s gonna be able to work. Maybe they just film a few sceens with him and focus on another actor for the remainder of season 5

Its still s5 but Chuck has obviously lost a lot more weight. Can't trick me and say its the shaving of the beard :lol:

1630753997885.gif

Let’s goooooooo! I’m re-watching S5 E1-7 today because a lot has happened in the past 15 months so I’m foggy on the Axe-Prince-Rhoades battle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom