Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

once I saw what was going on with Axes wife to him ultimately having to take care of their kids when she passed away the writing was on the wall that he was gone soon. He’ll definitely pop up here and there off the grid though

once I saw what was going on with Axes wife to him ultimately having to take care of their kids when she passed away the writing was on the wall that he was gone soon. He’ll definitely pop up here and there off the grid though
You're talking about real life right? Cuz on the show Axe's wife did not die.

Just finished my binge. It was definitely better in the earlier seasons but got a bit redundant. Still a good show and I'm looking forward to season 6

Super late but I decided to finally give this show a shot after the last season of Succession wrapped. Currently approaching the end of Season 2. Was surprised to see this place as a filming location. Random part of Queens (Glen Oaks). There’s a Burlington there and a Chinese owned taco spot I go to sometimes LOL. Both places fell off tho. 2AE74984-67EB-4B26-B7D2-BFDFD5FA1646.jpeg

Looks like they’re going back to original formula of Chuck going after the billionaire and shutting his coming down

Will have to check out the new season premier later this week. Glad the official twitter page mentions me when new episodes pop up.

Chuck from Better Call Saul facing off against Chuck is already a great addition to ep 1 (hope AR from Boardwalk Empire shows up).

It feels dirty watching all of Axe's ppl answer to and even speak to Prince. Them carrying on as if they just got a new job. Giving me The Office vibes after Michael Scott left.

Chuck off licking his wounds in open air thinking of a way to be effective got me wondering if Paul Giamatti will leave eventually too and they'll try to keep the show afloat with another good actor as the new bulldog billionaire hunting law enforcer :nerd:

I don't even get why Prince was spying on Wags and the rest :lol:

Prince list is pure bull ****

I don't care what they said but all of this is a great set up and ground work for Axe to come back and take it ALL back.

I'm very pleased with this first episode ofvthe new season. Chuck being Chuck fighting for **** to change and hating mfs with billions. Prince setting the tone and figuring out how to make his mark in new territory while gaining the support of the comrades. Pure gold!

Chuck really pushing it with the public spectacles :lol:

Momentary Ws that wont last especially with no plan.

I wasn’t even excited about this season but Chuck’s pompous *** had me glued, waiting for him to take a massive a L. Can’t stand the way he runs around unchecked, thinking he’s smarter than everyone else :smh:

Kate Sacker :wow: :pimp:

Prince is just as grimey as Axe but he’s just more upfront/benevolent about it. Had Taylor looking like the Zach Galfinakis math.gif :lol:

Good episode, sets up a lot for the rest of the season. And you just know Prince is gonna eff over everyone in the end :lol:
The whole "nice guy" shtick lol. Sacker prolly a trojan horse for Chuck who's gonna win in the end and Prince goes away, bringing back Axe next season.
We'll see if Im right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom