Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

That cooking seen definitely made me feel awkward. Once again we have an episode with Bobby getting everything he wants. I can’t take another season of that. Time drop him off the mountain top and introduce some new characters

That cooking seen definitely made me feel awkward. Once again we have an episode with Bobby getting everything he wants. I can’t take another season of that. Time drop him off the mountain top and introduce some new characters
You do know for the most part Bobby is the main character right?

He's the B in Billions. Doubt they'd ever just follow another billionaire for Chuck to go after.

Last edited:
Wow @ this whole thing being a set up for Axe.

Even Prince using his daughters to land this weed deal is just them being bait to make Axe go for it harder.

**** just got more interesting I didn't even know if Axe had got ahead of the trap or not when shorty got her dad arrested.

Then that meeting of that traitor, Chuck, Prince, and Sacker :pimp:

Gotta give props to Chuck for this move.

Axe at a loss for words realizing he about to be arrested.

Welp guess the events in this episode mean

Season 6 will be Chuck vs. Prince?

:lol: at when Scooter and Wags were jockeying over the chair position.

That confrontation between Chuck and Axe for Wags meeting perfectly defined their characters.

Axe is insane thinking rules don't apply to him, he can decide what is right and wrong, and then in this situation where simple arrogance and laziness is his only faults he really does think he's innocent.

Chuck though. He's just sad. He has to take down the successful albeit criminal to feel accomplished. Chasing some form of happiness that he won't attain. Then he still fails. Loses. I don't even think he has it in him to really last in what it will take in taking down Prince.

Gotta give Prince more credit. He's like all other wealthy monsters. He got the better of Axe, the guy who was pursuing to take him down, then turned it to his advantage and took everything he had. The way he treated Taylor and Wendy as things to be sold and owned :lol: That Axe wanted to cut Taylor loose so she could be free and take Wendy with him :smh:

As for ppl who wanted to see Axe go down well this is your answer. Axe was never going to prison but having to flee the country and sell? That's the best you gonna get until he returns and somehow gets it all back, gets everything Prince has and takes Chuck out (cuz lets be honest we all know that's probably how this series will end).

Glad to see Axe not get locked up. Chuck is a certified sucka! Always having to team up with someone to try and take Axe down. Prince is a humble savage definitely interested to see where he takes the company.

was waiting to watch this but saw a headline the other day about damian lewis which spoiled it :lol: :smh:
finally saw it tonight, not sure if i can handle Prince going forward

Didn't realize Damien Lewis was actually leaving. Showtime seems to make shows run longer than they need to (insert homeland and The Chi)

Probably won't care to watch with Prince at the helm, seems like some recycled plots will come. Glad Succession is about to be back.

Damien Lewis is actually leaving :wow: I guess it makes sense now that he’s in Switzerland but damn. I gotta deal with full on Prince now:sick::smh:

Looks like Axe is gone, gone

Oh wow, this is not good news to me.

What a way for Axe to go out. A lot of storylines and relationships just abandoned. Weird.

I ****s with Corey Stoll but they should've got a bigger named actor to be an evil billionaire like Dustin Hoffman or Bruce Willis.

Oh wow, this is not good news to me.

What a way for Axe to go out. A lot of storylines and relationships just abandoned. Weird.

I ****s with Corey Stoll but they should've got a bigger named actor to be an evil billionaire like Dustin Hoffman or Bruce Willis.
I’ve abandoned relationships. It’s all a part of the game at that level, B

I mean the show lasted more than we all thought it would. There have been rumors of it ending since season 3, so Im ok with everything. Plus his real wife died this year, Im amazed he managed to film these last 4 episodes
We might get a Dollar Bill and Mafee spinoff you never know :lol:

I’ve abandoned relationships. It’s all a part of the game at that level, B
I'm not talking about Axe abandoning them :lol:

I'm talking about the show and the writers. Finally about to do Axe and Wendy and just ditch it? Everything that's gone on with Taylor and Axe and that's abruptly ended.

It goes on and on.

Whenever this show is really done, I need Axe to show up for the final season or at least the series finale.

At this point watching the show is like watching The Walking Dead. Same ol back and forth with no clear end in site. I'm not satisfied with how Axe got to ride off in the sunset and still be top dog with his secrets buried, but I'll have to take it.

At this point watching the show is like watching The Walking Dead. Same ol back and forth with no clear end in site. I'm not satisfied with how Axe got to ride off in the sunset and still be top dog with his secrets buried, but I'll have to take it.
That's life.

Rarely do billionaires lose all of their money or go to prison :lol: They take a loss here and there but just keep finding ways to make money and stay wealthy. At best they take turns staying out of the spotlight.

Its a pretty on point reflection of how things actually are.

Back
Top Bottom