Official Bitcoin Thread

These institutions being coy but behind the scenes they've been picking their winners.

82881417-8ECD-4D15-B1CE-85A45D7A2347.jpeg

copped a little bit of $AMP

my coworker is going hard selling me on $HEX. Any thoughts on this by the experts on here? :nerd:
Hex is a Ponzi but it’s making good money right now so act at your own risk with what you can afford to lose

grabbed a tiny amount of AAVE today. Was watching it at 205 saying I should buy but debated on trimming some coin for a while and finally pulled the trigger at 212.70

So this is basically saying Citi is throwing their $ behind LINK? What makes LINK better than others?
Pick and shovels data play. Their oracles basically power every big dex and defi protocol to bring price feeds on chain. But they can do more than just prices, they basically bring data on chain and now they have hybrid smart contracts coming and theyre chain agnostic so it’s pretty important for the entire asset class.

the bankless podcast episode 70 had a tradFI guy on who said funds are obsessed w pick and shovels plays which is funny because it’s clearly true there

anyone here know whats up with Phoenix Protocol? My FIL just hit me up saying its shot up like crazy.

Is this a legitimate token and/sell-able?

anyone here know whats up with Phoenix Protocol? My FIL just hit me up saying its shot up like crazy.

Is this a legitimate token and/sell-able?
not sure about phoenix protocol, but phoenix finance is very legit (formerly FNX)....eth smart contract address is here (I do own this token):

This article is long but the section on Oracles starting a little over halfway through really goes into detail discussing the value johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm broke down above and why Chainlink is looking like the consensus leader.

Good, very informative read. I'll do my own research but who do you see as a main Oracle network competitor to Chainlink? Is there anybody?

BAND I guess? The only moat competitors have is LINK won’t allow small protocols to use their oracles from what I gather. Check out chainlinkgod on Twitter and listen to the bankless podcast episode with him. I should own LINK just too many coins I want to own right now

I need to stop buying crypto on thursdays.

Last edited:
Good, very informative read. I'll do my own research but who do you see as a main Oracle network competitor to Chainlink? Is there anybody?

I haven't looked into any that thoroughly but part of the reason for that is there doesn't seem to be any.

When I looked at the rest of the top 10 Oracle networks by market cap on CoinGecko, none seem worth taking the time to really dive into at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom