Official Bitcoin Thread

hits 300..spents daily limit..checks back and sees its 280...
indifferent.gif

patience is truly the only key

Last edited:
I have heard good things about Gemini as an exchange over Coinbase. Apparently Gemini doesn't experience crashing like Coinbase.

ICO alert - https://primalbase.com/

the jist:

- Waves platform and using ethereum blockchain.  

-  Lifetime membership, ability to rent out tokens at agreed upon prices, work spaces available worldwide from just a one time payment.

-  Look at their locations, all in big cities....NEW YORK opening up in FEB 2018!!

Reason why I purchased PBT:

- workspace is a booming business globally.  here in america, not yet...but if you look at the stats, the $$ is growing fast.  More and more people are "remote/telecommuters" and in the future, this will increase

- having a chance to "own" actual real estate space and being able to rent it out to make profit is something I've been looking for on a crypto space

- its on WAVES platform, which I have a stack on...so its really more of a "layer" to increase my stack, I see this as a very very low risk

- strong team including the ceo of Jaxx Wallet (who was also an original bitcoin board member)

- 1day ICO discount of 40%

Read the whitepaper, and look at their site for more info.   Good luck to eveyone participating!

Last edited:
I ordered earlier this Month and they said it would ship by July. and today i get this :smh:

they playin with us man. and **** coinbase too

I wanna buy back in at 220ish but at this right I don't think we've hit the bottom yet. Especially since coinbase is still up for me

I ordered earlier this Month and they said it would ship by July. and today i get this
mean.gif

they playin with us man. and **** coinbase too
I saw this when i went to order one about 3 weeks ago, so i switched up and went for the Trezor. Those Ledgers are backordered everywhere.

This is pretty damn awesome....say you get the PBT token:

- you can use that token for 1yr and hit up all the locations and play...then when ur bored or done with year 1....tthen lease it for 12 months and make money....u get back your token, then wash and repeat...or resell your PBT token for either full price you paid...or MORE depending on current prices.

This is insane.  It's a lifetime token that YOU own...up to you if you want to sell.

year 1 - while traveling the world, i might as well schedule vacation on the 5 current locations of primal base so I can see the facilities and play

year 2 - start leasing my space for $$$

year 3 - sell my PBT token (worst case scenario say its at its current 7k).

**YOU end up making $$$ from year 2 and year 3....while having fun access/owning a spot at their offices.

Go check out WeWork Los Angeles, they offer the same type of setup Primal Base offers.....

https://www.wework.com/l/los-angeles--CA

It looks like the *minimum HOT DESK is $350 a month...so you do the math...in 1yr, you can probably lease your PBT token for roughly:  $4200 a year!!!

What if you do that for 10 yrs, then decide to sell your PBT?!?!?!  This is a LIFETIME token. WOW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom