Official Bitcoin Thread

This is pretty damn awesome....say you get the PBT token:

- you can use that token for 1yr and hit up all the locations and play...then when ur bored or done with year 1....tthen lease it for 12 months and make money....u get back your token, then wash and repeat...or resell your PBT token for either full price you paid...or MORE depending on current prices.

This is insane.  It's a lifetime token that YOU own...up to you if you want to sell.

year 1 - while traveling the world, i might as well schedule vacation on the 5 current locations of primal base so I can see the facilities and play

year 2 - start leasing my space for $$$

year 3 - sell my PBT token (worst case scenario say its at its current 7k).

**YOU end up making $$$ from year 2 and year 3....while having fun access/owning a spot at their offices.
Lol fap your talking play like its a playground or something . If I had the 7K I'd drop it, it will work out in your favor.

Lol fap your talking play like its a playground or something . If I had the 7K I'd drop it, it will work out in your favor.
ha not sure if that was a compliment or not ...but i'll take it! 
happy.gif

edit - nevermind, i re-read my post....my bad, i was typing fast and didnt think lol

Last edited:

Seems like its creeping back up around 215-220.... still thinking it drops under 200?

Just wondering if I should buy some now or try to wait a little
what i do is i buy in multiple orders in case it dips more so i have funds to buy at lower levels. i believe we will test 200 again soon but i could be wrong.  i think bitcoin can also drop under 2k but only time will tell.  

Just sent in my small investment of PBT, wish it was more but it this won't be the last real estate type ico.

glad to see so many flourishing in here.

There is still alot I dont understand so will be on this researching and learning this week I'd like to get involved in some way shape or form but hate investing in things I dont understand.

perspectives ..... Just last month it was at $158

I constantly look back at what prices were a month ago to ease my nerves. Thats been a huge saving grace. Unfortunately two weeks from now it will look like ETH went from 415 to 200 or so if the market doesn't bounce back....

The correction was bound to happen though. We saw almost $250+ in a matter of like 2 weeks.

Selling pressure looks like it's almost done. Needs to hold that recent low on the one hour chart though or else you'll get a heavy flush that would probably be worth accumulating.

Back
Top Bottom