Official Bitcoin Thread

It's the bittrex platform that keeps me from just committing to it. I haven't had time to et my computer and check the site there.

If today and all of last week is any indication I think we're in for a rough month or two with people being scared of the aug. 1 bitcoin forking. :smh:
Hope Im wrong but feels like all coins might lose half their value with the panic selling.

Last edited:
everyone keep an eye on latest news with btc and whole segwit issue.  there are conferences going on today, and can sway the market heavy.  stay on twitter!  IF, there is possible movement on an agreement....we can see btc blasting off....and i mean BLASTOFF.  Lots of bitcoin maximalists waiting.

off topic, but how long did it take bitmain to send out the ant router?

If today and all of last week is any indication I think we're in for a rough month or two with people being scared of the aug. 1 bitcoin forking.
mean.gif

Hope Im wrong but feels like all coins might lose half their value with the panic selling.
i hope you right cause i want cheaper coins 
roll.gif

Did that ICO go live yet? Sold a bunch of ETH the other day at $289 because I anticipated a large dip. Going back in if it hits $200 hopefully!!!! [emoji]128520[/emoji]

ETH is dropping along with BTC but ANS is steady going up. You just bought at the high point but do not worry this too shall pass. It's volume is going to match ETH or surpass it within the next week. More people trading it means price should go up. I got my Space Jams on and I'm taking my ants to the moon.  :smile:

Last edited:
Did that ICO go live yet? Sold a bunch of ETH the other day at $289 because I anticipated a large dip. Going back in if it hits $200 hopefully!!!! [emoji]128520[/emoji]
u talking about tezos?  it started late last night 2am but i wont be participating in it

u talking about tezos?  it started late last night 2am but i wont be participating in it

Yea, figured with the price dropping on ETH it had to have started

Yes but the company getting the ICO selling off the ETH :lol:

Prices drops every time an ICO goes live, you know better than I do but it's been the same story every time. I made the right move dumping it since it's down close to $40 since

Yes but the company getting the ICO selling off the ETH
laugh.gif

Prices drops every time an ICO goes live, you know better than I do but it's been the same story every time. I made the right move dumping it since it's down close to $40 since
its the other ICO's that are already finished dumping probably and that is why i think ETH will go under 200.  once tezos ico is finished, i would be scared when they dump

Back
Top Bottom