Official Bitcoin Thread

I put $500 into crypto a few weeks ago. Not really looking to invest more at the moment. I have one ether and the rest in mona/sia. 

With this small amount of money, am I good with how I have my portfolio split between ether and alts? Or should I move all of it into alts. 

I put $500 into crypto a few weeks ago. Not really looking to invest more at the moment. I have one ether and the rest in mona/sia. 

With this small amount of money, am I good with how I have my portfolio split between ether and alts? Or should I move all of it into alts. 

I'm not an expert by any means, but I think you have a good portfolio. At least one ether will grow and give you some gains and those alts you have are pretty solid, they will grow long term wise if you hold

I'm not an expert by any means, but I think you have a good portfolio. At least one ether will grow and give you some gains and those alts you have are pretty solid, they will grow long term wise if you hold
i'm with u....keep it how it is. if possible, when u get paid...add little money to your crypto portfolio. you'd be surprised how much it can grow by adding $$ every 2wks

You should diversify with more altcoins. I mean you just have 3. Even if you just add say 100$ a month for cheap-ish but promising altcoins its most likely gonna be worth doing.

Last edited:

i think a few of you PM'd me asking about my antrouter and how it was sold out on their website.....well, here's you chance to cop....3rd batch releasing:

very interesting. does electricity cost alot?

prob same as a regular router

ended up copping two last night

were they easy to get? totally forgot about buying one til about 1AM and they were gone.

Sold out in few minutes

If you need a wifi router cool, but if you don't you might as well spend $50 on some litecoin. By the time that machine mines 1 litecoin you're litecoin you bought could have appreciated more. 

So now I need more ETH lol tapped out right now. Gonna have to just build up to 25-35 ETH
so we have to collect more than 25 coins to see any gains? still confused but whatever ..might just sell this eth if thats the case ...cagecoin & 1337 ...see yall in the future

Last edited:
If you need a wifi router cool, but if you don't you might as well spend $50 on some litecoin. By the time that machine mines 1 litecoin you're litecoin you bought could have appreciated more. 

Honestly, probably flipping mine on eBay. They sell for $300 :lol:

Randomly checked ETH and it was at 219 and said why not? Pulled trigger big time. Now up to a solid amount of coins at an average of just under 240. Not the greatest but still feels great

Guys look up Antshare (ANS). It's going up like ethereum but shares are less than $10 now. It's China's version of Ethereum. Backed by Alibaba aka the eastern worlds Amazon, Microsoft and others.

Sign up at bittrex and transfer funds over from coinbase. See you at the bitcoin summit 2020 [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Imagine when ANS hits other exchanges like poloniex or gemini.

Chea. Everywhere I google anything about crypto, antshares is always mentioned in a positive light.
Ditto for steem

Last edited:
Just trying to see when a good time to get into antshares is. Seems like it went a lot the last week. 

Switched phones and must've forgotten to add my Bittrex account to Google Authenticator on the new phone. My old phone and 16 digit key are at home while I'm across the country on business. Won't be able to get on that Antshares for another 10 days :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom