Official Bitcoin Thread

People were laughing at me and thought I was crazy last week when I said I sold my ETH for LTC. Within that last week ETH dropped and LTC has risen. 
wink.gif
 I believe ZCash should go up heavily if Alphabay comes back up. Alphabay is supposedly down for maintenance although some expect its an exit scam. Hopefully they just took it down to allow ZCash on their platform. Expect ZCash to rise within the next 2 months if so.

Last edited:

People were laughing at me and thought I was crazy last week when I said I sold my ETH for LTC. Within that last week ETH dropped and LTC has risen. 
wink.gif
good job homie. atleast you did your homework instead of some noobs just asking for advice and getting smashed 
roll.gif

Last edited:
what site can i use to purchase in korea? coin saying "Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country. Subscribe to our blog to be notified when we add support for your country!"

what site can i use to purchase in korea? coin saying "
Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country. Subscribe to our blog to be notified when we add support for your country!"

Bithumb, Korbit & Coinone

Do your research on the exchanges, bithumb was just hacked a few days ago.

Last edited:
I'm trading the rest of my ETH for ZCash probably and just going to hold. Hold in what you believe in. I'm not good at trading but I believe in trading for what I believe in. Times change.

Just signed up for coinbase, Gadx, bittrex.....freind are into this bitcoin stuff, I am just learning.

Will be following this thread to get input/advice from NT FAM

Just signed up for coinbase, Gadx, bittrex.....freind are into this bitcoin stuff, I am just learning.

Will be following this thread to get input/advice from NT FAM

You going to have to read from the beginning of the thread for info

Most trades on shapeshift.io have been from ETH-->LTC.

LTC is a good hedge against BTC right now. ANS should go up this week as it is rebranding to NEO this month. Alphabay is thought to have exit scammed and people are switching to Dream. Rumor is Dream will also be accepting ZCash. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I didnt expect the bloodbath to start this early into July. A lot of my coins have lost half their value in two weeks time. If its this bad now, what the end of July gonna look like? :\

ETH most likely will drop to the 200's high 100's. Just wait till Tezos drops their ICO money. Everything is probably going to drop because of this Aug 1 BTC segwit issue.

Last edited:
Coinbase is a bunch of scammers. I have 15,000 of 15,000 sell limit remaining (I haven't sold anything before). Tried to sell some ETH and it won't let me sell. Says I need to try a lower amount. I tried selling 1 ETH and it says the same thing.

I wonder if I will be able to liquidate my cryptos. And if price drops, I have to take the loss.

Last edited:
Damn ETH just went below $200. It was all good just a week ago! This is going to be a rough month for all of us hodlers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom