Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm very ignorant with this stuff and have been kinda interested but, intimidated. Might have a lot of dumb questions later on.
Damn ETH just went below $200. It was all good just a week ago! This is going to be a rough month for all of us hodlers.
So...would be it be safe to say this is the time to buy?

I'm very ignorant with this stuff and have been kinda interested but, intimidated. Might have a lot of dumb questions later on.

So...would be it be safe to say this is the time to buy?

Horrible time to buy seeing as no one can know how deep the hole will get :smh:
People are selling hard. The market cap is at 77 bil now and was at 101 bil just 4 days ago.
I really didnt expect people to panic so hard this early seeing as were 20 days away from august 1st

Last edited:
Horrible time to buy seeing as no one can know how deep the hole will get :smh:
People are selling hard. The market cap is at 77 bil now and was at 101 bil just 4 days ago.
I really didnt expect people to panic so hard this early seeing as were 20 days away from august 1st

I did lol all of the major financial networks pumped it hard to the masses. The masses are scared

I did lol all of the major financial networks pumped it hard to the masses. The masses are scared
Yea this has all the new crypto people scared because they have never witnessed this before. Everyone i have talked to thats been in prior to Jan 2017 say this is GREAT! So ill continue to look at it in a positive light.

Yea this has all the new crypto people scared because they have never witnessed this before. Everyone i have talked to thats been in prior to Jan 2017 say this is GREAT! So ill continue to look at it in a positive light.
I've been in it for a while and this is not great.

Reactions: g14
can someone please help me add funds and buy stock through TD? 

I keep getting  you do not have enough available cash/buying power for this order due to recently deposited funds still on hold.

I verified my bank and wired 80...

my account value says 80..

Last edited:
It's all relative. Dudes just getting in will think this is good because they get to buy in at a lower point. But dudes who have been holding for awhile and have seen huge gains that have fallen a ton will think the exact opposite.

Reactions: g14
If youre worried you either have too much money on the line that you can't afford to risk or you have no clue what you're doing. This is why it's important to learn before you jump in blindly.

Finally picked up some MONA this morning. Got that pullback I've been waiting for around .56.

can someone please help me add funds and buy stock through TD? 

I keep getting  you do not have enough available cash/buying power for this order due to recently deposited funds still on hold.

I verified my bank and wired 80...

my account value says 80..
lol your in the wrong thread

im not touching ETH right now.   just sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right buy opportunity.  keeping busy shorting these suckers lol

im not touching ETH right now.   just sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right buy opportunity.  keeping busy shorting these suckers lol

glad I sold mine at $289 :lol:

waiting to jump back in, almost caved at $183 last night but I think its gonna dip lower hopefully I wasn't wrong

seem like this is to many of you,  your first rodeo.  do some history on crypto, and think outside the box on with NO negative news ....why are the alts going down so much? who does in benefit? why do many peeps say, "man..if it goes under $200...i'm buying ALOT more"....this is all a game....with no regulation.  wild wild west boys...buckle up or sit out, put your big boy pants on. 

Back
Top Bottom