Official Bitcoin Thread

ohwell.gif

missed out on civic.
try to buy some as soon as they hit the exchange

whos excited for those civic tokens?!?!  lets go!

"You guys can thank me later. We held back issuing tokens because we wanted to announce something. If we issued the tokens first and did the announcement after, well then if you sold them you wouldn't be happy having not known about the information in the announcement."

-Vinny Lingham

I don't know what the hell went on in here yesterday but I ended up getting a warning when I didn't even have anything to do with whatever arguments took place yesterday.

Not only is JK a broke boy...guess he's a snitch too.

I don't know what the hell went on in here yesterday but I ended up getting a warning when I didn't even have anything to do with whatever arguments took place yesterday.

Not only is JK a broke boy...guess he's a snitch too.
literally all the ether i sent his way got deleted. but all his **** stayed up....

will they be on exchanges or only available directly from them?

is there a set date when they will be available?
the tokens will arrive to us on july 16th, not sure when it will hit the exchanges but i assume once it does, the price will go up cause there is alot of demand for it 

if exchanges list for under .30 cents, ill be buying more. its definitely possible in this bloody market

Wouldn't be surprised if it dumped below ICO price. I don't think BTC will dip much further, a small recovery is imminent.

LTC has held strong throughout, interested to see if people adopt it due to BTC issues.

All that noise you made about the CVC ico only for it to be trash when it finally hits the exchanges?

This can't be life.

lol poor diego. you have no idea what HODL means. talk to me in a year when Civic signs more contracts

Back
Top Bottom