Official Bitcoin Thread

Civic will make an announcement before the token allocation next week.  im excited to hear about this

Read again, I attached the tweets. YOU LOOK STUPID. We still calling people ******ed in 2017? Hope you move out to cali and lose all your money in crypto. 
oh and dont forget my BOATLOAD of civic tokens i will be getting next week.  i think ill be fine 
roll.gif

:lol:

bitcoin going to blow up (in a great way) in years to come.

one of my friends told me the CEO of Delta mentioned it (they wont be accepting it at the moment) in his last state of the company address to the employees.

people/companies are taking notice that the future is crypto.

whos excited for those civic tokens?!?!  lets go!

"You guys can thank me later. We held back issuing tokens because we wanted to announce something. If we issued the tokens first and did the announcement after, well then if you sold them you wouldn't be happy having not known about the information in the announcement."

-Vinny Lingham

whos excited for those civic tokens?!?!  lets go!

"You guys can thank me later. We held back issuing tokens because we wanted to announce something. If we issued the tokens first and did the announcement after, well then if you sold them you wouldn't be happy having not known about the information in the announcement."

-Vinny Lingham
LETSGETIT

Back
Top Bottom