Official Bitcoin Thread

Got in on neo around $10 but didn't buy enough. Bought some more today but I want that discount price. Either way I'm happy to see some gains, not as much as some of you here but at least I'm up $2k.

worse, sold some CVC to friends/coworkers getting their feet wet in crypto...sold them at ICO price. KILL ME. LOL....all good. Hoping good Karma comes back my way :smile:

oh man they must be loving you at work. they should at least be buying you dinner since they are up 4x their investment. damn thats alot of CVC you sold to workers/friends for ICO price. good karma will come your way

oh man they must be loving you at work. they should at least be buying you dinner since they are up 4x their investment. damn thats alot of CVC you sold to workers/friends for ICO price. good karma will come your way

word. they are very happy, and a weird way I am as well. they are learning and getting more knowledge with crypto, and the way I see it is...if CVC is rising that means crypto (mainly eth/btc) is rising as well. its like a win win for everyone.

Finally got my foot wet and bought some NEO/CVC today, may be late to the party but better late than never. I been following this thread closely since feburary and serious kicking my self for not starting earlier and missing a lot of investment opportunities. Hopefully I can make it up. Where do you guys to read trends on rising currency? what to invest in, etc.

Heated I missed the Cvc crowdsale and finally got in today at .42, I trust Vinny to have this at 1-3 dollars by end of year and is definitely a long term hold

when you say cashout - do you mean all $$$

when you say bullrun - are you saying we're in one right now?

When I say cashout I am referring to taking out some of your profits. I need to come up with a strategy.

Im also seeing a lot of hype about DNT & BAT over the past few days.

how's everyone stacks now prior to the big crash/dip from last month?? everyone recover? close to it? stagnant or surpassed it?!

Haha went from $11k to like $40k in a week. Now sitting around $36k. Almost made $20k in a day. Flipped like 20 LTC into 30 LTC with Lunyr but took them all out and put into NEO. Same with CVC doubled up and pulled all out in NEO. Right when I did both they both decided to moon. No ragrets. Got in the crypto game late June bought all throughout July and was patiently waiting for Aug 1st...

Attachments

• IMG_1312.PNG
    IMG_1312.PNG
    995.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I'm so confused did antshares change it's name or was I following the wrong thing for months

Back
Top Bottom