Official Bitcoin Thread

I got scurred when you guys were saying to get the btc out of coinbase because of the hard fork or whatever so I thought the split was going to cause it to drop in value... was I wrong :smh:

Oh well it is what it is.

I got scurred when you guys were saying to get the btc out of coinbase because of the hard fork or whatever so I thought the split was going to cause it to drop in value... was I wrong :smh:

Oh well it is what it is.

I only regret not buying more NEO with the LTC I had when I saw it at $4.70. Still hodling all my shares. I have 977 NEO's and have had a 500% ROI ever since beginning crypto in late June. Might try to make it an even 1k in the near future but the price per NEO is getting to the point where there are other coins that can give you an easy 7x and that are also way cheaper than NEO now. Now I am trying to find the next NEO. Still bullish on NEO and will long term hodl. I can see it over $100 by end of September/after it's first ICO has launched and completed next month. Early 2018 a couple hundred. Looking forward to my NEOGAS and using it towards ICO's! NEO is an ICO catalyst! 8)

Also happy with my DNT gains. DNT may be huge like NEO.

Last edited:
^
DNT as in district0x? If thats what you meant it can never be huge like neo seeing as it has 1 billion coins (20 times NEO)

Breh's, no one knows less about this than me but I've got 5k to play with :lol:

Are there any solid moves to make at this point or should I learn myself good first??

Back
Top Bottom