Official Bitcoin Thread

Pity party is over. I missed out on an investment that would have made me thousands at the time, but it's time to get back in the game.

Breh's, no one knows less about this than me but I've got 5k to play with :lol:

Are there any solid moves to make at this point or should I learn myself good first??

learn yourself first bruh. you gonna trust your 5k on a strangers opinion? dont be like some noobs in here

as long as BTC is moving up like this, most alts will be dipping lower. eye out some coins youve been watching and buy them in small increments just incase it dips down further

BITCOIN right now.....

backthentheydidntwantme.gif

I'm just glad interest is building, the crypto and blockchain community is getting big in NYC. Let's hope this really becomes mainstream and banks start losing their ****.

To the moon.

Bros i sold my ANT/NEO stack at $8.00! last week literally 24 hours before it mooned! I thought it was gonna drop back to $4

So i was ok its gonna stop at $10 ok its gonna stop at $15. Oh $20 nice , waiting on a small correction. Yeah oh wow at 30$ , ohhh yeahhh $45 fml!!! Gawd bless DNT /STX/ OMG tho i was about to commit that

NEO seem hella overpriced, or ETH bout to moon something serious. ETH got working product i.e DICE/CVC etc..

Back
Top Bottom