Official Bitcoin Thread

I am reading this thread just shaking my head. I could have gotten in on bitcoin When they were $30 years ago. I would be sitting on a massive pile of money right now. **** is crazy. My brother is 11 yrs younger than me and has made over $10,000 in the last few years with different ones. He has been trying to get me in for years. I told him I knew about Bitcoin when you were in middle school. That just makes me really look stupid for not getting in though.

I am reading this thread just shaking my head. I could have gotten in on bitcoin When they were $30 years ago. I would be sitting on a massive pile of money right now. **** is crazy. My brother is 11 yrs younger than me and has made over $10,000 in the last few years with different ones. He has been trying to get me in for years. I told him I knew about Bitcoin when you were in middle school. That just makes me really look stupid for not getting in though.

It's ok. ITS still early. This is just the beginning. Sell your car, sneakers, or jewelry and throw it all on BTC now.

Hope you are right dude.
I bought $750 worth today and its worth $697 now :stoneface:

Im in it for the long hull though.
I thought about buying bitcoin in march when i heard about it on NPR but i said to myself maybe later when in drops...it never did. So i finally jumped in today.

Buy the dip

today was the best trading day of my life. i love Palm Beach Report! freaking killed it today

I keep getting those seminar e-mails for the Palm Beach Report. Just curious, are people basically using his picks to pump/dump?

Anyone else signed up for Palm Beach Report?

the POT pump was glorious dude. lol i still cant believe it and i got lucky timing the top. i know alot of ppl who got burned on that drop
Respect man :pimp: I saw MTL had a little pump too. Wish it would’ve held. I’m looking like a bag holder with that one but at least my position is small enough to live with the losses.

Had a similar situation. Have this secret group on Facebook for my fraternity and one of our brothers use to preach to us about buying up Bitcoin a few years back. Most people just shrugged him off because they thought he was just hyping it up for no reason. Could be living like a king in Mississippi right now since everything down here is cheap as heck.

With that being said, just bought a few dollars worth of Lite, Bit & Eth yesterday. Trying to put a little into all three from each paycheck along with playing the stock market. Wish I could get my family on board, but they won't listen at all lol.

I just went to a Bitcoin gathering, and I am in.

I just bought some Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

I am extremely interested in ICO’s.

Now just to make sure... In order to buy into an ICO I need to move either one of those cryptocurrencies from Coinbase into a wallet, and then purchase the ICO using the currency in that wallet?

I may ask the gentleman who ran the event I attended, but I don’t want to bombard him with questions.

Also for the NT fam... the guy who ran this event said the an ICO called Bloom is going to be a great buy. He showed me his portfolio, and WOW. He doesn’t miss. I figured I would share that with you guys

Now just to make sure... In order to buy into an ICO I need to move either one of those cryptocurrencies from Coinbase into a wallet, and then purchase the ICO using the currency in that wallet?

I may ask the gentleman who ran the event I attended, but I don’t want to bombard him with questions.

Also for the NT fam... the guy who ran this event said the an ICO called Bloom is going to be a great buy. He showed me his portfolio, and WOW. He doesn’t miss. I figured I would share that with you guys
Funny you mentioned bloom as it peaked my interest a couple weeks ago. It's essentially going to be like FICO and I see a lot of institutions adopting it

Good **** fam. When you find out let me know.

LTC Coinbase/Gdax NEO has a few neo specific wallets that generate GAS for holding NEO, check out there reddit for links.

Coinbase/Gdax are exchanges though no? Not a desktop wallet? Correct me if I'm wrong. Bought some bitcoin just now so I can get some neo.

Edit: Found a desktop wallet for LTC and looking into NEO now. I have a good feeling about investing into NEO for the long term gains.

Last edited:
Told myself I would learn all I can about this cryptocurrency, gonna be doing some reading this weekend and will make a decision Thursday with the time off

Looks like JP Morgan is trying to get in now even with upper management against it.

I just hate investing in things I dont fully understand.

Aside from the links on the first page is their any additional reading or articles I should check out?

Be aware that he’s probably some shyster who only showed you his good trades. Never trust anyone blindly.

Long as you have a plan you’ll be fine.

Any other info you wanna share from him?

I took a bunch of notes. He also emailed some FAQ’s. I will try to conceptualize everything he put together and share it. I definitely plan on being active in this thread from now on.

Back
Top Bottom