Official Bitcoin Thread

Im tired of people saying bitcoin will hit this amount bitcoin will hit that amount.
Of course it will with the amount of new money coming in. No need to make videos or articles about it.

check out SALT token when you guys have a chance. Lending platform about to launch 4th qtr (only a few days left this year).....token rated on their website as $25.00...on exchange its around $4.00

erik vorhees (prism, shapeshift, etc) is founder.

LsGB1Cy.jpg

Do you plan on using their lending services?

Seems like a great service for the HODLers

I’ve heard estimates in the 6 figures but 1 mill seems wild.

Dudes gonna be trillionaires cause they wanted to buy some crystal meth on TOR back in 09 :lol:

What's so funny about that when I found out about the deep web and silk road I wanted to see if it was going to be possible to cop off the web.

I was trying to find out how to do it and saw you needed something called bitcoin and then I searched how to get bitcoin and then thought it was too shakey so I was like meh.

Man I wish I would have bought back then, but then no one knew it would have became what it is today so.

What's up fellas, I've been away from the board for a while and came back to see that you guys have made some serious $. I decided to give crypto a try about a month ago and made a few beginner mistakes not knowing how volatile the markets really are but I'm still learning. I just got on this $powr coin that looks to have some real potential and it's making a killing on it's way to $1 but has way more upside... Made up my losses

Last edited:
No offense, but what makes you say it has more upside? Constantly thinking everything can go to the moon is dangerous when you’re chasing. Have a plan, buy in increments and take advantage of pull backs.

No offense, but what makes you say it has more upside? Constantly thinking everything can go to the moon is dangerous when you’re chasing. Have a plan, buy in increments and take advantage of pull backs.
Oh I should've mentioned that I don't do intraday/swing trading, just not my thing. I actually did research on the coin and believe it will pay off long term. There will be a correction no doubt because most people in crypto "buy the rumor sell the news", I look for a clear message in the coin and come to my own conclusion if it will actually be used... And I didn't chase anything, I got in at .26 cent and will continue to add to my position if I see steady progress from the company & no offense taken homie.

Last edited:
Oh I should've mentioned that I don't do intraday/swing trading, just not my thing. I actually did research on the coin and believe it will pay off long term. There will be a correction no doubt because most people in crypto "buy the rumor sell the news", I look for a clear message in the coin and come to my own conclusion if it will actually be used... And I didn't chase anything, I got in at .26 cent and will continue to add to my position if I see steady progress from the company & no offense taken homie.
Good to hear. Too many join this thread and chase blindly and become weak hands. Nice entry point :pimp:

What's a good wallet to hold LTC and BTC? Or should I download two separate desktop wallets?

Got a bunch of my boys to finally get in....been hounding em for months and their beyond happy after the returns their already getting.

Back
Top Bottom