Official Bitcoin Thread

I hope he didn’t sell. I wish this on no one.

Please be smart and emotionless...

It’s okay if you took a loss. Everyone of us had to, in order to learn!

2018 will be a good year for us, NT!

BBC2AF06-8922-4D54-8595-F571314A0FCA.png
This is why you don't make these kinds of decisions (you really shouldn't do this ever) without some kind of plan if things go either way.

This is why the market is so volatile. People saw an easy opportunity to invest, but didn't prepare themselves emotionally for the possible outcomes.

Mofos that bought that BCH at 6.5-9k are on suicide watch as well.

Where's KSteezy?

I bet dude is calling his bank talking bout someone hacked his account.

I m dying here.

Bruh I sleep you do know that?...lol

Damn LTC dropped lower and I missed it? I dunno about ya but as someone playing from behind I ain’t mad at these crazy dips...I see it as an opportunity to catch up.

It's probably because you need to verify the card, try on desktop, did it ask you to verfiy the deposits they put into your CC?

It won't even let me add my cards on desktop, it just gives me an error message.

I appreciate all the suggestions though

Crazy how 60 billion $ got back in the market after 1 hour. Next years gonna be amazing. Tons of new money coming in. I predict the market cap to be at least 5 trillion in a year. And thats being conservative. 10 trilli is possible, maybe even 15. Cant believe we talkin bout trillions now not billions. Eff a billion lol

This is the damn truth. Son woke up to it.:rofl:
You believe him too? SMH

Dude was on the corner flagging down cars, crying, hyperventilating, wondering what's next.

Then he saw them bouncing back and came back to NT like he was a brave man.

You know, kind of like the kid that was peeing themselves when they thought it was over but once the danger pass they come back laughing like man. That was weak, I was never afraid. ***** we all saw you .....

You believe him too? SMH

Dude was on the corner flagging down cars, crying, hyperventilating, wondering what's next.

Then he saw them bouncing back and came back to NT like he was a brave man.

You know, kind of like the kid that was peeing themselves when they thought it was over but once the danger pass they come back laughing like man. That was week, I was never afraid. ***** we all saw you .....

Lmao I’m good b

I just transder 3 ETH to Bianance and it took 5 minutes and only .55 cents. Damn right ..

Give me a discount I bought at 788.

I would convert to alts now, but the loss would be way to much to justify the move. However, they are on deck ready to buy the alts.

Although the are moving.

Back
Top Bottom