Official Bitcoin Thread

Im sure this has been discussed but this thread moves fast as hell. Sup with coinbase? I have my bank account linked and it won't let me cop anything this morning. I'm tryna cop more with my xmas bonus and ride it out :lol:

#doubledowngang

Lmao I’m good b
Now....

Don't worry man, we all have been there, scared for our lives.

When I was young, I went by this creepy house. The joint was occupied, but you never would of have known that. It was never lit, the grass was overbearing, the pavement full of cracks and mold and some of the windows boarded.

My boys and I used to talk about the crazies that lived inside the house. Horrible stories of incest, murder, cannibalism, etc.

The house was so scary that a lot of people used to cross the street when waking by.

Plus the used to have a dog that looked like Cujo. One eye, always barking and showing his grills, with blood on his white chest from the raw diet (or people) he used to eat. However, dog was always chainned.

Anyways, one day we were playing football and you know it, the ball for a into their property. We are all acting and bring hard like I can go get it but I'm tired, is your turn. This went on for like 5 minutes, here I am weighting all my options and rationalizing why is safe to go.

So I stand up and look at my homies and say, ya some scary girls, there's nothing to be afraid. Ima go get that ball. All i want is the props.

I go hop the fence, my heart is going 1000x. I don't want to be kidnap, murder and eaten . My hands sweating, my boys screaming ****, I'm getting close to the ball, my fear turns into anxiety, I'm feeling the rush. I grab the ball and turn around at this point I don't hear anyone, but once I looked ahead I see Cujo.

My anxiety turns back to fear I'm tearing. Thinking wtf I do now. I keep walking towards the fence and now cujo is opening is mouth growling. At that point I made the decision to book it, cujo us right behind me gaining and just like a horror movie I see the chain snap and almost simultaneously I trip and fall. At that point in screaming crying calling for my mom, my homies at the end looking at me laughing ... At that point I'm covering my head and face . I wonder why this dudes are laughing at. So I look back here's cujo waggling his tail liking my back and the owner with the ball in her hands being all nice asking if I was ok.

I get up, shake it off, clean my tears and head out.

My homies laughing and I'm like, *****, I was never scared, I was testing ya. That dog has been mad *****.

Deep down in my heart I thought I was done.

So yeah, I feel you KSteezy

thanks bros! ya'll think i was lyin huh...

coinbase-btc.png

Last edited:
HO HO HO christmas came early. loaded up on neo, gas, ven, qsp, ltc, xrp. have fun everybody! the dip may not be over
Grabbed some more NEO and GAS myself. Was tempted to grab some other alts but I resisted. I'll probably regret it but oh well :lol:.

when i hear newbs panicking right now but talking all bawse last week......

giphy.gif
LOL

Only thing that I'm upset is that I bought a big amount of ETH at 788. I was waiting for a long time to do so, so I could buy Alts but th3n it came crashing down. Now I just have to wait till it recovers and no money to be made.

If you was in a position like that would you just say f it and cop the alts since they are also low?

Of course Coinbase is having issues buying selling.

It gives all the power to the people that want to buy on the dip and screw th3 regular Joe's trying to come up.

When the prices are high from the powerful the issue will be fixed.

Of course Coinbase is having issues buying selling.

It gives all the power to the people that want to buy on the dip and screw th3 regular Joe's trying to come up.

When the prices are high from the powerful the issue will be fixed.

I havent had issues with coinbase as of yet maybe since i biy early in the am.. But i hear stories like that often with thr community.
Until theres an all in One exchange.. We have no choice. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom