Official Bitcoin Thread

af1 1982 af1 1982 youre 100% right, but the vast majority are tryna get a quick buck and capitalize on this alt bubble you can say.

This **** is this generations housing market of 2000-2005 bubble. A crash is coming....
May or may not be a "bubble". Who knows. But I believe every portfolio should have some % of these as Staples.

It was like at 8 dollars the other day. It pulled back. Check their telegram and YouTube page. Run by MIT guys and advised by top data scientist in the world. Great team and growing. Not financial advise. But this has so much room to grow IMO.

From mit marketing guy

Also.. Bought ENG before i saw this.. But i agree with 90% of this.
Maybe ENG at $60-100 for 2018.
No affiliation to this guy.

Screenshot_2018-01-02-15-36-20.png

no VeChain (VEN) ??

Enigma team is a joke, yes it's MIT but they have no ****ing clue what they're doing. I invested in the ICO and was part of their team for a bit. Tor is an absolute joke, would stay away from the project personally. The idea was great but the rest of it stinks. Late cap raise on the ICO by $20 million just because, begging users on discord to shill the coin in reddit and other social media channels, the list goes on and on

To me of course but ltc is too expensive for me I just wished I would’ve gone in a long a go and be ready to sit on the beach like some of you investors that got in early

Enigma team is a joke, yes it's MIT but they have no ****ing clue what they're doing. I invested in the ICO and was part of their team for a bit. Tor is an absolute joke, would stay away from the project personally. The idea was great but the rest of it stinks. Late cap raise on the ICO by $20 million just because, begging users on discord to shill the coin in reddit and other social media channels, the list goes on and on

:nerd:

oh btw enigma still owes me a few ETH worth of tokens for the stuff I helped them with leading up to the ICO and for a couple months after. it's been about 3-4 months now and still haven't gotten any. Whenever I ask them about it, I get the silent treatment. Just a heads up for everyone. Project may still do well, but I am sharing my experience

Be curious to know how much offshore $$ has been washed into crypto yet? :nerd: Seems like Putin is trying to do that :lol:

Interesting that you know and work with some of these folks. Given what you know, could any of these companies raise funds at anywhere near the rate they're doing it with "coins" if they were instead to attempt to go public via IPO?

Also, are you bullish or bearish on the greater crypto market for 2018?

Interesting that you know and work with some of these folks. Given what you know, could any of these companies raise funds at anywhere near the rate they're doing it with "coins" if they were instead to attempt to go public via IPO?

Also, are you bullish or bearish on the greater crypto market for 2018?

Honestly, I just was on the marketing side. Couldn't tell you about the business portion of it. I think its pretty clear though, that a majority wouldn't be able to get millions like this without ICOs

Bullish 2018

I just got my coins today after 2 months of schenanigans :smh: :lol:

If these ****** can get the mobile mining to actually work I think you’ll see 5 figures.

I just don’t see how it will work... the processor alone will not be able to keep up, eating up the memory and battery.

Unless it’s relying on expandable resources elsewhere and rely on an application layer...and not hardware. If that what they’re doing, that kind of infrastructure is going to be insane in cost.

BntY also making strides...nice man

So many people flourishing, is gonna suck when the market corrects itself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom