Official Bitcoin Thread

I have a few LTC that I want to get rid off, but the fact that it hasn't move in a while has me thinking it will soon, so instead I'm thinking about flipping two of these ETH and see what happens.

Thoughts?

Potential buyers were hoping for a LTC dip about a month ago. Now LTC is sitting there ripe for the taking and it seems no one wants a piece of it.

I'll admit I've been tempted to trade mine several times but if Fap says 1K by April then dammit LTC will be 1K by April!
What's fap's reasoning?

The mobile mining app for Electroneum isnt actual mining. It’s simulated to trigger mass adoption of crypto amongst all smart phone users.

They’ve allocated a certain amount of coins (forget the amount) just for the mining app.

I’m sitting on 14k + etn’s, hoping they get it all figured out over the next year or two.

LTC will bounce back, its crazy how inpatient you can get in the crypto world.

alts jumping hard right now but lets not forget LTC jumped from 90 to 300+ in a week basically, it'll be taking off again soon just hodl on.

and TRX at 25 cents :pimp:

Tron.. what are you doing?! :lol:

Actually caught the dip around .16 today. Up or down, gonna keep accumulating whenever I can.

Honestly there’s more and more fud coming in on tron. Idk if I should hold. Or scale out little by little. People saying it’s gojng to crash

Back
Top Bottom