Official Bitcoin Thread

How long are you thinking? Withing the next few weeks ? I was thinking the same .

You trade on polo or do you use coinigy ? Been looking at starting a 30 day trail with coinigy .
i trade on polo and gdax (coinbase exchange).  not really sure how long, could be some time cause i think we just entered the bubble period. i recommend everyone should get powder ready in case you want to buy at lower prices. im even thinking about reducing my long-term holdings in order to get in at a lower price

i trade on polo and gdax (coinbase exchange).  not really sure how long, could be some time cause i think we just entered the bubble period. i recommend everyone should get powder ready in case you want to buy at lower prices. im even thinking about reducing my long-term holdings in order to get in at a lower price
Do you trade on both at the same time or are you alternating back and fourth?

Do you trade on both at the same time or are you alternating back and fourth?
i try to focus on 1 trade at a time but when the opportunity arises i will trade both at same time.  i got 2 monitors so that helps. i think i may upragde to 4 monitors once i get alot better and can enter multiple trades at once

These coins taking a dip.
Thinking if I dun goofd by not dumping before.

I finally got that BTC transaction to go through when the ******* **** damn near at its highest.

Copped at like 1840.
Coinbase ****** me.

Last edited:

i try to focus on 1 trade at a time but when the opportunity arises i will trade both at same time.  i got 2 monitors so that helps. i think i may upragde to 4 monitors once i get alot better and can enter multiple trades at once
nice

Got to the bottom of the paypal feature, seems to be a deposit only feature, Guess it could be handy for the guys looking for a quick way to cashout.

coming back in the cryptocurrency game when I got like 10k+ to play with....I got no doubt that eventually 1 BTC = $5,000 in the future

It's crazy how after all this growth these currencies are still in their early stages....sky is the limit

From what I've read ETH seems good for long term holds.
I brought in at $30 but I'm holding out for now.

You guys see this going well over $100?

Really haven't figured out how I'm going to make money off this crypto game.
I've held on to all my buys so far.

Last edited:

more than that

If you want to make money sell some of your position you were up almost $70/coin at one point.

u guys sure we are not in a bubble already? dont say i didnt warn u

Most of these alts including ETH are overvalued IMO. All of the people who jumped into crypto the last few weeks off of hype will probably sell rapidly if prices dip further.

I think BTC should hold, as it has more seasoned holders and recognition internationally.

The lowest I got in Eth was 44 and the highest I bought eth was at 98.00 smh..This is when it seemed like it was unstoppable and going to 100.00..Watching these prices taken a plunge is stressful..But I'm hopeful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom