Official Bitcoin Thread

What wallet are y'all keeping coins in? The major coins I used Jaxx but for say ripple or STR where do y'all store them instead of the purchase site (Poloniex)?

Last edited:
Really? One of them theres only enough money for me type dudes.
lol im messing around. there is no group and if there was, i wouldnt want an invite anyways.  happy mothers day, go out and get some flowers for the wives, mothers, mother-in-laws etc

lol im messing around. there is no group and if there was, i wouldnt want an invite anyways.  happy mothers day, go out and get some flowers for the wives, mothers, mother-in-laws etc
Ok. My bad then. I just cant stand people who wont help other people because they act like no one else can make money too.

What wallet are y'all keeping coins in? The major coins I used Jaxx but for say ripple or STR where do y'all store them instead of the purchase site (Poloniex)?

I would definitley recommend grabbing the official wallet from the devs. Then do backups and put it on a secure usb or cold wallet device. If ure playing woth low money, then id say just leave in an exchange. For me, ive been on bittrex with no issues

Just something to ponder....

Just something to ponder....

I wanna know those who SAFLEY kept any BTC that was bought in 2010 and held it til now

it was prone to hacking all these years and wallets weren't as safe and even now they can still be hacked

Lol he's saying your screen name JKALLDAY and post of the joke (jk) ratio is on point..

Glad to see were back in the 90s !!!!
lol gotcha. man im so tired from jetlag that i had to close my Ripple position so i can get some sleep.  watch it spikes higher but thats fine cause i hit my price target and im satisfied with that. see u guys in the morning

I assume the price/value of a single bitcoin was a few pennies which it was at one time but not sure when
He's asking how would you withdraw 200million.

I met someone who bought in when BTC was .99 and she definitely is not rich today unfortunately lol.

He's asking how would you withdraw 200million.

I met someone who bought in when BTC was .99 and she definitely is not rich today unfortunately lol.
some of the early bitcoin isn't what the bitcoin is today, so u couldn't cash it out today  if you held it down.

it pretty much became junkdata at one point before it became "real"

hopefully those who noticed and reup on it when it was in the game

plus i would be happy to cash out  $1,999.00  a week today if i had it

just so the feds dont come for 200 million in taxes

Last edited:
For peeps wanting to use another wallet instead of jaxx....give exodus.io a try.  You own your keys and has shapeshift built in so you can switch coins. only caveat is that it is desktop only for now.  peep it here:

https://www.exodus.io/

Can't stunt I sold off 1500 around 24.

I will buy back in when it settles a bit. Not trying to watch it crash and I end up losing out on the leftover money I had on my card. Still have over 200 coins so this has been rough to watch.

Back
Top Bottom