Official Bitcoin Thread

so verify your identity. whats the problem?
i already verified a few weeks back. didnt think they would ask me more than once lol.

LTC dipped to 21.82 at the time too smh, took me 5 mins to verify and it went back up to 24.xx

i already verified a few weeks back. didnt think they would ask me more than once lol.

LTC dipped to 21.82 at the time too smh, took me 5 mins to verify and it went back up to 24.xx
that probably means the picture is not clear enough or the resolution is off

i agree, i would be adding more if i was a holder. even as a day trader these prices for LTC looks enticing but my gut tells me we see lower

It went as low as 21 last night from what I can see. I kinda had to remove myself from the charts. My intention was to keep that lil money in my dollar account on CB and basically double down. It's still around 24 so I could basically buy back in with little difference (I might lose around 1 coin) but I wanna see how things go today.

on a side note, im killin it in this Ripple trade. only got an hour sleep cause MONEY NEVER SLEEPS LOL!

Dammmnnn, I didn't even realize ripple shot up to over .30
Had stopped looking at it for a few days since I didn't put that much into it.
Good to see.

Dam should have got in around .20 , maybe it will go to .50 - $1

Ripple just passed $11 Billion in market cap which caused BTC to have less than 50% of the total crypto market cap .

I believe in Ripple, but it just makes me nervous . @fapmasterflex what do you think about this?

Last edited:
is any one still purchasing LTC?

Cats are buying but its been taking some major dips over the last couple of days. Got as low as 21 yesterday evening. Its back up to 25 or so now but there are predictions that it could hit as low as 20 again and stay.

Seems like a lot of people are surprised that the Segwit news hasn't pushed the value up more to stay.

Tried my hand at trading, made 30 bucks with STR, I feel accomplished lol
enjoy a nice dinner bud! 
tongue.gif
glasses.gif

bought XRP at 0.13

sold it because couldn't stand POLO. that site is ****** terrible and just looks and feels unsafe.

Thats the only thing I don't like about exodus , desktop only .
i hear ya @BeezyGotSole  - but if you're making good money, i can only suggest getting a laptop...secure it, make sure you are the only user, and load Exodus on there.  You will have full access of your coins, with all the proper backups/keys/passphrases.   

Has anyone bought Ripple using BitStamp?
Just sent my account for verification last night will let you know how it goes soon, they say 24hr verification process but so did Gemini and i am waiting on day 10 or 11 atleast.
bought XRP at 0.13

sold it because couldn't stand POLO. that site is ****** terrible and just looks and feels unsafe.
Its actually been fine. 2 DDoS in my first 9 days but outside of about 1 hour total i would say trading was fine for me.

started using Coinbase, i was going to buy some BTC today, but it said it takes 7 days to show up.

is the purchase price the day of or the day it shows in your account?

My ripple purchase from 4-5 days ago still has not cleared on polo. Gonna need to find a faster exchange

I started day trading BTC last nite. Made almost 200$ in my sleep. If you're not day trading BTC you're losing out on massive profits. Massive. Think about it.. it's nothing for Bitcoin to shoot up 20 bucks in an hour. That happens multiple times a day. If you time it right and say you have 5 shares of BTC.. that's 100 bucks every rip..of which there are like no less than 5 rips every day. And say you have more than 5 shares. Do the math..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom