Official Bitcoin Thread

How possible is it that NEO and its platform will have a monopoly on cryptos in China once the ban is lifted?

so as i mentioned previous post....i bought more red pulse to my bag last night (.42c) and now using those profits (sold @ .55c) because I love the new coin: AIX bought at $4.42

- 29mil TOTAL Supply
- Great Dev team and Roadmap

https://aigang.network/
What resources (if any) do you use when finding new crypto? Regular news sources? CCN, coindesk etc?

Stop chasing Lambo dreams, I know that’s what we all ultimately want, but that’s why leads to irrational decision making....if something is lit up green consider it a train missed....wait for the next entry point, if there isn’t a good entry point based on your financial thresh hold, invest on a different coin that will put you in a better position to THEN invest in that coin you wanted...example, you missed the NEO train, don’t stress it right now, hopefully you caught a cheaper train like VEN and let that get you to a point where investing into NEO won’t be as hard as before.

Btw just using those two as examples to illustrate what I’m trying to say...

All you had to say was:

200.gif

Nah but seriously... running after those greens will get you dropped off on the bottom rung. Experienced traders can have some success and even then it's risky.

So how does fuel / gas work ? Do either coin your purchase you get the other once you use their wallet?

same with Kucoin :smh:
These aren’t officially approved App Store apps for iOS so they have trust certificates that expire.

They’ll have to regularly update the apps and we’ll have to keep redownloading them to use them until they go through he correct process of getting on the App Store.

Not as easy as android apps

Back
Top Bottom