Official Bitcoin Thread

Is it a bad thing that most of my holdings are ERC20 coins/tokens? I believe in ETH, but don't want to have too many eggs in one basket so to speak.

Wow at this Matrix Chain ICO. Just read up on it, NEO may be feeling some heat with a heavy competitor in their area soon

I looked up this ICO and it looks great! I found their "bounty campaign" for those who are all about the social media and free coins:
Rules
Account must be at least 3 months old.
Rounds end on Friday
Must follow this page :- https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork
Must have at least 200 followers.
Minimum of 5 retweets must be done weekly to be eligible for payment & retweets should be spread over a week not in one day .
Not posting any week's retweets will mean no token will be given.

You must tweet at least 1 of your original tweet about Matrix and use hash tags #ico #MatrixAINetwork #token

Rewards
200-500 Followers : 9 MAN Token
501-1500 Followers : 21 MAN Token
1501-3000 Followers : 30 MAN Token
3001-5000 Followers : 36 MAN Token
5001 and above Followers : 45 MAN Token

Signed up to the whitelist as soon as I saw it and read about it.
The team is full of heavy hitters. Only downside is the launch of their blockchain.

upload_2018-1-11_18-54-59.png

upload_2018-1-11_18-56-29.png

:lol:

Only one left that needs to be done

images

For you guys looking for a quick flip look at POE it’s called Po.et on binance. It was at 30cents before the dip it’s at .15/.16 cents should be at .30-.50 cents in a couple weeks for quick profit.

I might be the only GRS holder left. But if y'all can reply to this tweet with my address, that would be wonderful. Don't even have to download the app

Fi5bkcsXmW4X3Z5jpG:nerd:oerbnmRLS697bP

Last edited:
For you guys looking for a quick flip look at POE it’s called Po.et on binance. It was at 30cents before the dip it’s at .15/.16 cents should be at .30-.50 cents in a couple weeks for quick profit.

Bought this last night as well

I might be the only GRS holder left. But if y'all can reply to this tweet with my address, that would be wonderful. Don't even have to download the app

Fi5bkcsXmW4X3Z5jpG:nerd:oerbnmRLS697bP

Yeah i dropped it last week bro.

Signed up to the whitelist as soon as I saw it and read about it.
The team is full of heavy hitters. Only downside is the launch of their blockchain.

Wouldn't worry about the wait as much. Went in their telegram and they are releasing testnet in june. The AI market is HUGE in china right now, theyre gonna eat this baby up. It appears the crowdsale is going to be cancelled cause they're going to sell out in presale. Gonna be one to pick up on an exchange forsure. Got my eye on this baby

Minimum purchase for Matrix ICO is 10k tokens, which looking at the pre-sale exchange rates, I'm sure will be like 3+ ETH. Not an option for me at the moment unfortunately. I'll try to grab some once it hits exchanges.

Wouldn't worry about the wait as much. Went in their telegram and they are releasing testnet in june. The AI market is HUGE in china right now, theyre gonna eat this baby up. It appears the crowdsale is going to be cancelled cause they're going to sell out in presale. Gonna be one to pick up on an exchange forsure. Got my eye on this baby
Very interesting. Something I am going to take a stronger look at personally.

almost everyone had an amazing december, so everyone freaks out when something doesn't pump everyday lol. sometimes you gotta just not look at your portfolio. There's going to be down days, sometimes weeks or months

Back
Top Bottom