Official Bitcoin Thread

My portfolio is at a USD value that it was January 2nd. 17 days of insane gains, a week of corrections back to that amount, I'm ok with it. To all of the new comers, I understand this is scary, but there have been corrections and massive dips before, and as some have posted, we've just climbed to new ATH. Good luck everyone.

I still don’t get why people are selling during these times.... like why....

I think we are all team hodl/accumulate in here

But mass people must be selling for these prices to keep falling

I just wish I didn't get bitcoin cash .. especially at 4100 :smh: .. those couple of days when it was about to be on coinbase/when it got on there, with all the crazy prices.. FOMO got me :smh:

Bitcoin haters and newbs blowing up my text lol

Im like
5ED476E3-BCE8-42C5-A36C-C49265576B6B.gif

:rofl: this

What's the deal with these funk pops? Some of them are limited / worth money?
If you find a funko pop in your local toy stores with the word "chase" on it then grab it!!! You can flip that $8-10 toy into a $40+ toy easily. Slick been thinking about getting rid of my Funko collection as well just to add a few more investing dollars.

On another note: Think I'll be focusing on grabbing more Iota & Fun now that I have a nice amount of Tron. Those are my top 3.

Tron is leading the vote by far to be next added to Kucoin. It touched 4 last night but is sitting right at 5 cents. Might not be a bad buy. I'm down about 83% from ath, to almost even on my investment. I was basically 600 at one point when Trop and Ripple both mooned

feel bad for those who got burned and sold to cut losses.... NEO and LTC please do work for me.. 1000 each please lol.

If you find a funko pop in your local toy stores with the word "chase" on it then grab it!!! You can flip that $8-10 toy into a $40+ toy easily. Slick been thinking about getting rid of my Funko collection as well just to add a few more investing dollars.

On another note: Think I'll be focusing on grabbing more Iota & Fun now that I have a nice amount of Tron. Those are my top 3.

Strong coin to avy post!

Back
Top Bottom