Official Bitcoin Thread

ok, last shot from reddit :lol:

But something else to keep in mind

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 12.12.44 PM.png

ETH, Monero, Dash, LTC, BTC...

Even Waves and Stellar...

Let these scared "investors" move with the hype. They'll be off crypto and on to the next story big news shoves down their throats this time next year.

The real ones will be left standing and flourishing.

I should be scooping up some cheap nuls and wabi to round out my portfolio buy Im too lazy to log into exchanges and be transferring btc around........
eff that :lol:
Srs

I should be scooping up some cheap nuls and wabi to round out my portfolio buy Im too lazy to log into exchanges and be transferring btc around........
eff that :lol:
Srs

Bro.. sometimes when im logging on and it asks me for the authentication code and my phones in another room Im like eff that Ill just check it later. :lol:

Iota is a damn sleeper. My first coin ever bought at .70 .. 10 years from now.. Theyll be #1 with real life use case.

Anyways, talked to my chart guy.. First wave of bitcoin future contract expires 4pm. Maybe we will see a rise.

This was about $6 when you posted this... **** is rising from the grave
I think theyre supposed to have an exchange still.

We will keep working to make BitConnect coin available to merchant websites providing them API access to accept BitConnect Coins on their platforms.

BitConnect X ICO is still functional and we are building an exchange platform on the BitConnect X website. With BitConnect X operating as an exchange platform, BitConnect Coin (BCC) will be listed there.

**** just wont die :lol:

This thing might keep dipping all month. I'm gonna sell everything once I'm back at my initial investmen (very very very close) then buy it back at cheaper rates after it keeps dipping by the end of the month.

This thing might keep dipping all month. I'm gonna sell everything once I'm back at my initial investmen (very very very close) then buy it back at cheaper rates after it keeps dipping by the end of the month.

I did this back in September.. Very big mistake.

Elaborate

I put in about 10k to play around back in June/July and in august everything skyrocketed.. I was holding BTC, AEON, some LTC and Ripple.. then when the China ICO "crash" I sold everything when it went down to my initial investment. Then everything mooned after that and I never found a comfortable entry point because everything went straight up.. everyday was an ATH :smh:

Bitcoin was in the mid $2000s when I first got in.. Went up to 5k in Aug and then freefell back to high $2000s in Sept.

I got back in the late December dip and Im holding everything. Still playing with house money thanks to TRX and ETH by slowly taking profits along the way

Better off buying first to lock up a cheaper position. Then selling your current stock when it goes back up

That and I'd also add that I think it would be a huge pain trying to convert a lump sum of money back into the market. You usually can only do it in increments. You can do larger sums but waiting for the transaction to clear can be frustrating and unsettling.

Bought early enough last year in the big three that I’m still green, thank GOD I didn’t go all in on XRP. Mostly cause I couldn’t get verified and I didn’t want to convert my current investments. Hodl, from the get go I only put in what I wasn’t ready to lose, so with that being said I doubled down on the intial big three again.

Back
Top Bottom