Official Bitcoin Thread

wish i had messed around with my first buys/trades last week to be more prepared for this dip

cycle_of_market_emotions_page_1.jpg

We are in the hope stage.
Lesson learned: 1. dont panic sell at a loss. 2. Buy the dip. 3. Keep extra usdt for dip opportunities such as this one.

Guilty of #3.

opened up a position in OMG

now let's wait and see where my portfolio will take me :nerd:

Got a feedback from my chart reader.. " Doesnt like the rate its dipping. 180b from 194b btc high.. A little worried but not to much"
Expect a dip from scalpers and profit takers is what got from that. Asia might be selling off from this run imo. Hodl.

Edit: "unless we see about 10bn in alts then we might see a turn around very soon "- thechartprophet.

Crypto moves fast

Wanted to purchase a litecoin at 140 earlier and waited for some more downwaRd movement but this reversal is blowing mine right now... should've just copped off instinct.

Right now is a great time to buy LUNYR for $30, that's for sure going to reach $100 some day. Only 2-3 million circulating supply.

I went and bought 50. Already up I think $100 since. Wish me luck in 4 months.

new year, fiscal years rounding up, lunar new year in Asia, Tax season in April........ anything else that'll get people hitting the cryp in our first half of the year?

Back
Top Bottom