Official Bitcoin Thread

Hope all y'all hodlboyz took some profits while the ****s was up.

Cashed out all my crypto about 2 weeks ago and I plan on getting back into something once my bank transfer hits on Friday so this dip is looking nice :smokin

I just put a sell order for 100k tron and putting it on monero.. Its is cheap af right now hopefully it gets filled.

*fingers crossed*

We should do a roll call for all of those remaining lol

We weathered the storm gentlemen

Most of my alts starting to trend up.

Rarri dreams back on. Lol
9531C349-6EDA-40A5-9058-7BDABA442406.gif

People at my job was talking mad smack about cryptos this morning... all kinds of disinformation being passed around...

"It's a bubble"
"Someone called my boy from bitcoin and told him he can't cash out"
"Too many transfers"
"Not safe"
"Bitcoin is the only real currency"
"It ain't even real, I rather put my money in a bank"....

Lol

I have a couple thousand in my health savings account for work. Just found out there is a bitcoin index fund you can buy through my broker, TD Ameritrade. Going to go all in with everything I have in my savings account. I'm trying to get some Lasiks so good luck to me.

I have a couple thousand in my health savings account for work. Just found out there is a bitcoin index fund you can buy through my broker, TD Ameritrade. Going to go all in with everything I have in my savings account. I'm trying to get some Lasiks so good luck to me.

RIP

Just be careful this could be a dead cat bounce to trap bulls.

Some good reversal patterns though on the one hour charts for btc ltc eth. If you want to know what a reversal looks like go on trading view and notice that three candlestick pattern from the bottom on the one hour.

Attachments

• 78EEBB15-975A-4B3C-B075-34BBD1F0AAAA.png
    78EEBB15-975A-4B3C-B075-34BBD1F0AAAA.png
    513.3 KB · Views: 22
No lie. My chart reader called it. 4pm (est) should see a move up. First wave of futures contract expires.
Profits being put back to alts. :pimp:. This dude is seriously a prophet.

Wished it cpuld stay down until friday though. Smh. Lol

Back
Top Bottom