Official Bitcoin Thread

Can someone please tell me a few simple things:

1) What app do I download / how do I buy crypto?

2) Can I invest in crypto and then sell the next day and recieve us dollars back?

3) If you had $1K, how would you invest given the state of the crypto market today?

Thank you in advance!

1.Coinbase is the easiest route.
2.If your only investing 1k you definitely not gonna be selling anything for profit anytime soon, let it sit and wait a bit.
3. DYOR don't follow and don't FOMO, Twitter is your bestfriend in the crypto world.

The token name is short for Bitcoin Boutique. The demographics for Cryptocurrency users are primarily males 18-45. The use is to buy and sell exclusive boutique guy stuff like sneakers, apparel, watches, toys, wheels, etc. with BTCBTQ.

Basically, I got fed up with PayPal a while back and created this token. As more people use it, the ecosystem and price grow organically since it's already on a decentralized exchange. I've done a few freelance transactions where the artists have accepted the token. One other person has invested.

I was just playing dude.

Props for using the technology to address an issue you have :pimp:

1.Coinbase is the easiest route.
2.If your only investing 1k you definitely not gonna be selling anything for profit anytime soon, let it sit and wait a bit.
3. DYOR don't follow and don't FOMO, Twitter is your bestfriend in the crypto world.
Good look! My 2nd question was more centered on transferability and the maturity of crypto and something like coinbase - am I able to get us dollars out if I put them in?

Djc5HilXcAAlJW9.jpg:large

Patience.

Still remember few months back when people were making fun of my posts when I said we might not see new highs for a while and to be patient.

Ethos has been off the radar, they dropped a nice universal wallet and seem like they can take off if everything lines up. Not shilling , was gonna buy in January Ath, but I'm glad I didnt... its sitting at 80 something cents right now and peaked at 10 dollars in the last bull run... anybody else got ethos on the radar? I'm about to cop some tonite...

Iota was a project I was intrigued by when I first started learning about the bloclchain... and they're Tangle network seemed good on paper but they haven't produced anything in the past 7 months for me to keep faith in them.

About go in on bitcoin and possibly ethereum classic for the foreseeable future. My litecoin bag could be better but the 1000 mark isn't coming anytime soon but I been dca'ing in the mean time... hopefully it'll work out...

Good to see NT fam still in the space & not scared away, I hope everyone learned a few things from the last bull run. I personally have & will be taking my profits on the way up where I see fit & also hold very few coins & not spread myself to thin. Some coins that I've been paying attention to has retraced more 80%. I will start looking for some entries

Good to see NT fam still in the space & not scared away, I hope everyone learned a few things from the last bull run. I personally have & will be taking my profits on the way up where I see fit & also hold very few coins & not spread myself to thin. Some coins that I've been paying attention to has retraced more 80%. I will start looking for some entries
A few coins i wanted back in January is dirt cheap... might have to pull a lick to load up this weekendm..

Back
Top Bottom