Official Bitcoin Thread

BTC 7333... good entry point?
Or is it headed to 6800?

Are you trying to get in long-term or short-term? If you’re going long then I wouldn’t lose sleep over getting in now versus waiting to see if it goes lower. If you’re not planning on holding more than a few months then you can probably wait to see how it moves.

Are you trying to get in long-term or short-term? If you’re going long then I wouldn’t lose sleep over getting in now versus waiting to see if it goes lower. If you’re not planning on holding more than a few months then you can probably wait to see how it moves.

Want to hold until year end. I believe (hope) that it will keep rising above 10k...but who knows.
Thanks for the info!

How much lower will alts go..... all I’m thinking about is the bounce

A lot lower potentially... Nobody can say for sure.

This is where the strength of the projects you invested in really matters.

Interesting to see XRP holding up while everything else is getting folded.

Please Be Ready bros.......lets all flourish....

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-custody-is-exploring-a-range-of-new-assets-e700496844be

1*b4bVcrgJokBscmsPZBk_aw.png

A few coins i wanted back in January is dirt cheap... might have to pull a lick to load up this weekendm..
I feel you bro, there's too many out there to choose from but I'm limiting myself to around 4 & probably trade them on the daily time frame on the way up & have some tight stop-losses set. I left too much money on the table last go round smh but it was my introduction to crypto. After looking more into the cycles, it's not out of the ordinary for the retracements to go well into the 90s so it's hard to call a bottom but if you're bullish long term now is probably a good time to find a way in & feel comfortable with more lower movements.

ripple never going on coinbase

eos is forsure

kin/kik got a way better chance than xrp

ripple never going on coinbase

eos is forsure

kin/kik got a way better chance than xrp

Once upon a time (last winter), they said XRP wouldn't jump upwards over $1.00 and it reached 3x that.

Coinbase is considering XRP, the third highest marketcap in crypto. I doubt they'll turn it down unless there was a real legitimate reason outside of "crypto boys don't like it"

My 5million Kin I paid 5k at ath will finally be worth something again

Damn 5K at ATH?! Yikes. You should be alright long as Kin gets integrated into Kik asap and other apps like WeChat.

Nice to see Hashgraph on that list for CB integration

Explanations??

That was a bold move sir.

I hope the investment pays off for you.

xrp is just trash..too many coins..too many dumpers on sight

would make coinbase look bad

eos already got exhanges using it for trading & the price is right for them to hit 100 dollars ...xrp on the other hand??..would see 5 dollars again and hit pennys lol

plus the coin has no good use to be real at the bigger picture

eos is the next eth

kin got alot of apps bout to use it and start moving along official so i can see it happening before xrp

but damn dude paid 5k for kin omg ..yeah let us pray for you..my advice cash out and get that bitpay..dont use coinbase unless u ready for the bank to call in bout some taxes

Last edited:
Damn 5K at ATH?! Yikes. You should be alright long as Kin gets integrated into Kik asap and other apps like WeChat.

Nice to see Hashgraph on that list for CB integration
Lol I had made a ton of money off trx last dec/jan and I was feeling like Archie Karas so I threw some into kin. I ended up selling off everything except for this lol

Lol I had made a ton of money off trx last dec/jan and I was feeling like Archie Karas so I threw some into kin. I ended up selling off everything except for this lol

:lol: at Archie Karas. Yeah man at that time you could throw a dart at anything and it hit. Luckily your in KIN though at a loss. You should be alright.

Back
Top Bottom