Official Bitcoin Thread

i was just talking to a trader i respect about crypto, and he bashes it so bad saying he wouldnt invest into it if he had a gun pointed to his head. I said how can you even say that if you never invested into it before LOL....he shows me a recipt for 80btc he bought for 20k lol...i couldnt help but to think of @fapmasterjr when he made a post about Tech analysis LOL

I'm confused.. he bought 80btc for 20k... so why would he bash it? :lol:

theres money to be made and its evident by some members in here who aren't even pros but making quite the profit with their own research

i was just talking to a trader i respect about crypto, and he bashes it so bad saying he wouldnt invest into it if he had a gun pointed to his head. I said how can you even say that if you never invested into it before LOL....he shows me a recipt for 80btc he bought for 20k lol...i couldnt help but to think of @fapmasterjr when he made a post about Tech analysis LOL
I'm confused.. he bought 80btc for 20k... so why would he bash it?
laugh.gif

theres money to be made and its evident by some members in here who aren't even pros but making quite the profit with their own research
i got family who's into stock...they're VERY dismissive of crypto currency....

idk.

i got family who's into stock...they're VERY dismissive of crypto currency....

idk.

well yea, I can see that because I've heard the same :lol:

I just don't get why, if you do enough research you can make some money and FAST

but then again, people hate on **** when they miss the bus

i didnt get to finish everything, his main point is that crypto doesnt follow any rules of tech analysis, its against the fundamentals.... BTC ran to 1000 then fell to a dollar with no apparent reasoning back then, ...he basically feels like its a global pump and dump scheme where the countries with lower currency value are providing the funds, when they pull out, everything will come down... these are his opinions not mine....im holding for 5 years LOL

I don't want to be that guy, but crypto doesn't follow any TA and there's no way to value any of these coins. Either way, most coins are pump and dumps so don't be surprised when your monacoin or reddcoin dies and your stuck with a illiquid coin that no one wants to buy.

I don't want to be that guy, but crypto doesn't follow any TA and there's no way to value any of these coins. Either way, most coins are pump and dumps so don't be surprised when your monacoin or reddcoin dies and your stuck with a illiquid coin that no one wants to buy.

thats true as well.

This is what scares me. Not sure when all of this will come to an end for many of the coins.

Last edited:
Yea a lot of people I talk to about crypto don't take me seriously :lol:. I think a lot of it is hate and general close mindedness. I told one of my coworkers about it last Friday. Seen him Monday and told him eth shot up like 50 over the weekend and he hit me with the 'good' for you' and walked off all salty :lol:. Even if you're skeptical you coulda got your money and got out by now without a scratch on you

At the same time their skepticism actually makes me more confident. They offer criticisms that also apply to Fiat money and point out things like scam coins which are pretty easy to spot anyway

Last edited:
oh trust me, I know a few guys that know a few guys that brushed it off as garbage and kept seeing the gains and talking ****... well guess who bought in on some ETH after all :nerd: :nerd: :tongue:

yea I have been feeling compelled to tell my co workers and even people i make music with about it...and they look at me like im stupid...i even show that ive made 2k on my investment if i cash out when ETH hits 200 and people just look at me and say, "well i guess lunch is on you then huh?" smh

i was one of those guys who bashed it heavily.

my buddy kept telling me to look into it when it was around $4-500. i told him i was good with my stocks.

shame on me. :smh:

Same here, I was telling some of my co-workers and they laugh, some folks scare to put money in and others just don't care, atleast I share the knowledge

Anyone else a believer in Ripple? With these dips thinking about reupping on it for the long haul.

Last edited:
Anyone else a believer in Ripple? With these dips thinking about going in on it for the long haul.

Im long hold on Ripple. Im glad its trending back down. I got in ripple two months ago so i already came up big

Last edited:

I wonder if it'll reach the current Bitcoin price eventually

Last edited:
Yesterday Fluffyponyza tweeted that there was a huge announcement on Monero today, monero's marketcap increased by 200+ mil since yesterday and today he basically said he trolled everyone. I bought a bitcoin worth yesterday, sold em all for .75 bitcoin. I don't care if the price increases, I wont support a company like that. He said "you can't like trust what a guy says on the internet" I get that but it's different when you are the face of a company.

A 200 million dollar joke, I'm sure his team cashed in before his "announcement".

Yesterday Fluffyponyza tweeted that there was a huge announcement on Monero today, monero's marketcap increased by 200+ mil since yesterday and today he basically said he trolled everyone. I bought a bitcoin worth yesterday, sold em all for .75 bitcoin. I don't care if the price increases, I wont support a company like that. He said "you can't like trust what a guy says on the internet" I get that but it's different when you are the face of a company.

A 200 million dollar joke, I'm sure his team cashed in before his "announcement".

So shady

Can't even be mad at him he didn't say go out and buy Monero lol

Hey guys how long did it take coinbase to deposit the two small increments into your bank account for verification?

It's been like 3-5 days now and I still don't see it.

I didn't have a regular bank though that was already listed I had to add it in because it was a credit union.

Back
Top Bottom