Official Bitcoin Thread

Hey guys how long did it take coinbase to deposit the two small increments into your bank account for verification?

It's been like 3-5 days now and I still don't see it.

I didn't have a regular bank though that was already listed I had to add it in because it was a credit union.

2-3 days

Hey guys how long did it take coinbase to deposit the two small increments into your bank account for verification?

I didn't have a regular bank though that was already listed I had to add it in because it was a credit union.

2-3 days

Damn I signed up since May 20th and they said in 3-5 days they would send to increments of .99 - $1.00 to verify my bank account and I'm still waiting :smh:

Now the coins are all raising in price :rolleyes

Damn I signed up since May 20th and they said in 3-5 days they would send to increments of .99 - $1.00 to verify my bank account and I'm still waiting :smh:

Damn that sucks, three ppl I referred got their increments in 2 days

Damn that sucks, three ppl I referred got their increments in 2 days

:smh:

That's what I get for not using zyzz referral link

damn right

just like if you don't use my discover IT referral link you'll most likely get denied!

CB having issues as per usual

I'd suggest e-mailing them but they won't get back to you until next year

Last edited:
Coin only went to **** when all these new people and LTC got supported otherwise everything ran smooth

I can't even get the damn thing to load on my phone :smh:

Coin only went to **** when all these new people and LTC got supported otherwise everything ran smooth

It's comparable to nike's servers crashing in the old days when new J's dropped :smh:

It's comparable to nike's servers crashing in the old days when new J's dropped :smh:

new $$$

thats why daily all these sites lagging but coinbase is in the app stores and all these coins in the news, its absolutely not surprising. they weren't built to handle this kind of traffic so its ******* things up for everyone.

Is it possible to add USD to coinbase and wait to purchase the actual coin of choice, or can you only fund coinbase via the purchase of coins?

Is it possible to add USD to coinbase and wait to purchase the actual coin of choice, or can you only fund coinbase via the purchase of coins?

Yes. But it takes just as long as buying the coin outright. Funding with usd that is. Once the funds are there buying coins is instant

Last edited:

This is your credit unions fault not CB.
Those verifications are instant, i did 2 bank accounts and 2 Debt cards all in the same day. Same for my friends that i recommended to Coinbase.

for anyone that bashes crypto (usually wallstreet archaic cats and douches) ask them why do those dummies fall for ponzi schemes? every time, they throw their money on stuff they don't even know about, but then they bash crypto? 

ask them to explain why scientist, mathematician,  and scholars have studied the bitcoin whitepaper (its public, go check it out) and all of them are in AWE of what this can become, and have never had anything bad to say about the technology.  Are these guys you are talking to smarter than vitalik? erik vorhees? because the bankers and finance tech guys I associate with are ALL aware of how the blockchain is going to revolutionize the economy.  

maybe you need to stop hanging out with close minded fake smart people.  its weird having to be responsible for  YOUR OWN MONEY isn't it?  Where you don't depend on a CENTRAL or 3rd party institution?  Weird how its ON YOU to secure yourself huh?  maybe we need to all change.

Watch this vid of CEO of Shapeshift gets interviewed by NASDAQ:

***LEARN PEOPLE

Last edited:

This is your credit unions fault not CB.
Those verifications are instant, i did 2 bank accounts and 2 Debt cards all in the same day. Same for my friends that i recommended to Coinbase.

Do you think I should contact my credit union or reach out to both?

I just got an email from coinbase saying that the charges should be there and I should be buying now.

This is American Airlines Credit Union btw.

Do you think I should contact my credit union or reach out to both?

I just got an email from coinbase saying that the charges should be there and I should be buying now.

This is American Airlines Credit Union btw.
Im sure CB wont be able to assist you, they might take a week to even reply "True Story" 

Its worth a shot with your Credit union. Maybe you can try the Wire Transfer option if Credit Unions are approved.

for anyone that bashes crypto (usually wallstreet archaic cats and douches) ask them why do those dummies fall for ponzi schemes? every time, they throw their money on stuff they don't even know about, but then they bash crypto? 

ask them to explain why scientist, mathematician,  and scholars have studied the bitcoin whitepaper (its public, go check it out) and all of them are in AWE of what this can become, and have never had anything bad to say about the technology.  Are these guys you are talking to smarter than vitalik? erik vorhees? because the bankers and finance tech guys I associate with are ALL aware of how the blockchain is going to revolutionize the economy.  

maybe you need to stop hanging out with close minded fake smart people.  its weird having to be responsible for  YOUR OWN MONEY isn't it?  Where you don't depend on a CENTRAL or 3rd party institution?  Weird how its ON YOU to secure yourself huh?  maybe we need to all change.

Watch this vid of CEO of Shapeshift gets interviewed by NASDAQ:

***LEARN PEOPLE

Exactly still still bash when all of these major companies are backing projects is just ignorant .

Will watch the interview . I love what Jaxx and ShapeShift are doing

didn't mean anything by it, was just saying what he said. it could in fact be his bank but it also could be a generic response and they're behind with verifying accounts in general.

Yesterday Fluffyponyza tweeted that there was a huge announcement on Monero today, monero's marketcap increased by 200+ mil since yesterday and today he basically said he trolled everyone. I bought a bitcoin worth yesterday, sold em all for .75 bitcoin. I don't care if the price increases, I wont support a company like that. He said "you can't like trust what a guy says on the internet" I get that but it's different when you are the face of a company.

A 200 million dollar joke, I'm sure his team cashed in before his "announcement".

douchebag move aside, i like monero long term due to da deep web cats using it as their new standard, and its tail emissions towards da end of mining so its not unlimited, but .3 coins will be made to keep up with missing/lost money.

Back
Top Bottom