Official Bitcoin Thread

My eth and ltc still says pending on coinbase. Is this normal? Did the bank transfer on May 27, they withdrew the funds a few days ago.

My eth and ltc still says pending on coinbase. Is this normal? Did the bank transfer on May 27, they withdrew the funds a few days ago.

you shouldve had it by now. but then again they were having issues during that time.

i purchased ETH on the 31st and it just hit my account earlier today.

i lowkey wonder how fap handles it when BTC starts chugging along, more power in btc essentially means that alts trading starts going down, you can see it in all the charts right now lol

i lowkey wonder how fap handles it when BTC starts chugging along, more power in btc essentially means that alts trading starts going down, you can see it in all the charts right now lol

Honestly fap is doing just fine. He's killing it

jfc, BTC is going nuts today, wish i had more spare monies to invest 
laugh.gif

im sure his flow moves big when the lows are up, but when you play smart its only a few hours before its way up.

Gotta remember he's playing with a lot of profit so its not like its hurting his personal wallet.

i know fap is killing it lol...i guess what im trying to say is im wondering if fap hodls the alts during the bitcoin bull run or does what other people ive run across does, switches everything back to bitcoin and then ride the bitcoin train... purely from a investors point of view, not in terms of wallet... i just noticed the pattern of the bearish nature of alt coins compared to the bullish nature of the bitcoin

Last edited:
i know fap is killing it lol...i guess what im trying to say is im wondering if fap hodls during the bitcoin bull run or does what other people ive run across does, switches everything back to bitcoin and then ride the bitcoin train... purely from a investors point of view, not in terms of wallet... i just noticed the pattern of the bearish nature of alt coins compared to the bullish nature of the bitcoin

I think he hodls everything. His avatar is how he feels

im sure his flow moves big when the lows are up, but when you play smart its only a few hours before its way up.

Gotta remember he's playing with a lot of profit so its not like its hurting his personal wallet.

I wouldn't be buying bitcoin this high

Diversify for sure. Coins take dips. It doesn't hurt to have other coins that can bring in some money. There are also a lot of good cheap alt coins.

Dropping 5K in just say ETH won't yield you as much as -/ it would in some other coins
this. if i had just held my original 22 bitcoins, i'd be around 60k....by diversifying and turning those bitcoins to my current assets, over 150K

Gem dropped.

Pick it up, or... Not.

what you do is not panic. if you know the game long enough, u kinda have the feels.  also, this isn't my first rodeo...i've been in this game when spikes and fluctuations had weak hands folding and investors accumulating.   are you calling this bitcoin uptrend we're going through right now a significant bull run vs other times?!

what you do is not panic. if you know the game long enough, u kinda have the feels.  also, this isn't my first rodeo...i've been in this game when spikes and fluctuations had weak hands folding and investors accumulating.   are you calling this bitcoin uptrend we're going through right now a significant bull run vs other times?!

nah its not as significant, mind you i got in when btc was at 1600 and eth just broke 100....just a little over 2weeks ago lol... but what i remember at that time was that the alts all were in the red, just like how it was not too long ago when i posted...this time around i actually have alts on board though...i feel you 100 percent on the panic feels though...just increased my position on a few of the alts while people were selling out :evil:

I'm kind of new to this thread. Are you guys dealing with Bitcoin derivatives or buying real Bitcoin?

There are bitcoin (BTC), and then there's everything else (altcoin).

Altcoins come in many different variety and flavors. Do a little reading, check their charts and take your pick.

Regarding BITCOIN....you WANT it to flourish.  You want it to get as high as possible 
nah its not as significant, mind you i got in when btc was at 1600 and eth just broke 100....just a little over 2weeks ago lol... but what i remember at that time was that the alts all were in the red, just like how it was not too long ago when i posted...this time around i actually have alts on board though...i feel you 100 percent on the panic feels though...just increased my position on a few of the alts while people were selling out
devil.gif
good stuff.  last panic my stack at high was 100k...dipped to 85k...i reloaded more alts...and u see where i'm at now.  so in short, market takes dips...that is healthy.  you actually want it to....then the next leg up is right around the corner.

**assuming you believe in the technology and crypto market**

Last edited:
^truest words ever spoken... yep im a believer in the market, and i see so many great projects being introduced in the horizon :smokin

Regarding BITCOIN....you WANT it to flourish.  You want it to get as high as possible 

good stuff.  last panic my stack at high was 100k...dipped to 85k...i reloaded more alts...and u see where i'm at now.  so in short, market takes dips...that is healthy.  you actually want it to....then the next leg up is right around the corner.

**assuming you believe in the technology and crypto market**
Yup, pullbacks are great ! Can't just go up and up forever, need some consolidation. Healthy growth.

Coinbase deposited my coins. Very happy I took advantage of that pullback. Unfortunately didn't put that much in there but it'll be enough to capitalize on the growth.

Back
Top Bottom