Official Bitcoin Thread

Lol, I used the fall to my advantage and I scooped up an extra 50% eth to my stack. Let's go China! May 31st. I see you!

Still waiting on it to go into my wallet though.

They said 7-10 days or whatever.

Will be away on vacay till next week.

Have faith, it will go up by the time it hits your account. I got lucky with my BTC's goin up almost 500+ each while I waited for it, then spent it on alt coins and been downhill since lol

Let me know how Aruba is, ill be there in 2 weeks, I wont be checkin coinmarketcap every 2 hours lol

Yo aruba is flames you'll love it. Wanted to stay at riu but booked up. The nightlife is popping like it's NY for real lol.

Haven't been able to see how the coins are doing but I bought at the highest peak and read the thread and saw the repkies so probably lost half my 5g already smh. It is what it is.

Off topic but at the security line at Jfk I saw Bernice Burgos she was super bad bruhs and I don't say that about many jesus.

I would seed that and pay that child support and alimony...maybe not but if i had it like that yeah lol.

Every N on line by security was peeping her body lol tsa dude caught me and was laughing. She was across me and was looking at me and I was staring back above the crowd because Im tall. She sees me with my girl and starts looking at her but lol and then she goes through security. Some dudes wad groupie ing and asking for pics ehat not. Made eye contact again after security she smiled and kept it moving to her destination.

She bad bruhs her real life looks like her online pics jesuse her body was sick. Phat *** with a small waist petite athelic build with a *** with mass and with u could see from the front will stalk secretly upon return.

No Diego not saying I could or would try to bag but I will just visualize.

Mad fat B's at this resort too smh but some bad ones here and there too. They don't care they letting it all hang out.

trying to catch the best dip today so I can load up.
I just hope I haven't missed the boat at that $140 range.

A real newbie here and I've been following the thread for a minute.

Question: how much time do you some/most/all of you spend trading with bitcoin, ether, etc.? For some of you, is it a full-time job? Or something you check on for a couple of hours while at work/home? I'd like to have an ideal of how much time you spend.

I'm starting my research on this stuff b/c I'm not familiar at all with it. I'd be going in with 1K in Euros (I can part with this if it all goes wrong) and I can go long-term invest (years - I don't need to cash out in 6 mos. or something).

Any tips on how/where to start.

Thanks NT,

Peace
F Sharp005

Yup...one more.

In terms of bitcoins, how much would you say you enjoy the taste of my ****?

take that petty arguing to PMs. y'all gotta chill
indifferent.gif
please take this kid to Finland with u vinay

Back
Top Bottom