Official Bitcoin Thread

Appreciate the reply fapmasterjr fapmasterjr I'm still learning the ropes. What's a reliable exchange to use in alts besides bittrex. Seen too many other exchanges pump coins before they even reach bittrex.

if u want coins that are buzzing and have volume that would potentially make it to bittrex:

- binance
- etherdelta (use metamask plugin for chrome)
- liqui.io

Those are the other exchanges i use besides bittrex (haven't used polo in months)

Wish I could have solidified my positions on some coins but with China, announcements, and the fork coming everything is about to moon
aq6i4glo39qz.jpg

Great Podcast - Peter Saddington - Lets Talk Bitcoin

Peter Saddington Invested in Bitcoin back in 2011 when it was only $2. Today, 1 Bitcoin is worth $4300+-.

As an entrepreneur, he built 12 companies. 10 of them failed and 2 succeeded. In the last episode, we discussed his journey as an entrepreneur that led to who he is today. Link to previous episode below.

Peter is involved in all facets of the cryptocurrency economy from mining, investing and community. He founded Bitesize Bitcoin on YouTube and theBitcoin.pub community.

As an author, he has published two books which you can find on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Agile-Pocket-Guide-Making-Business/dp/1118438256

Link to previous episode: http://www.greyjabesi.com/entrepreneurship/ep63/

Link to Podcast:

http://www.greyjabesi.com/entrepreneurship/startups/technology/ep64/

Has electroneum been discussed yet?

they are claiming that you can mine their coin from your phone. app available on android they are projecting ios on nov 1. however, you cannot mine yet they have a go live countdown. and currently you can purchse 120 coins for every $1

i am willing to try when iOS releases however, i am sketchy about using my iphone and wondering if they can track my passwords and what I do. Maybe cop an ipod touch for this use

Last edited:
They seem to have a good dev and marketing team. Just a lot of concerns with vulnerability and resources, as it relates to the mobile device/app.

Redpulse was a s*** show just as expected lol didn't get in 2nd hour .

Heard electroneum was some kind of scam and was recommended to stay away

Anybody got any insight as to why a lot of alts are struggling relative to bitcoin atm??

I know very little about Bitcoins/cryptos but the price increase over the last few years is amazing. Reading back over the first few pages of this thread is amazing. One article had a guy that paid 50 bitcoins for some LSD. Curious how OP ended up?

Wish I could have solidified my positions on some coins but with China, announcements, and the fork coming everything is about to moon
aq6i4glo39qz.jpg

Out of these listed which should I invest in today/tomorrow/this week? Sorry I'm new to this.

aq6i4glo39qz.jpg

Out of these listed which should I invest in today/tomorrow/this week? Sorry I'm new to this.

Rule 1: Trust Nobody. Whatever answers you get to this question, assume that person is already invested in those coins and is biased. Ask that person to explain their reasoning, and then do your own independent research and decide for yourself whether you truly believe in it.

Just some other advice no one will take: If you're really in this for the long term and to make a good chunk of $$, spending some time on the sidelines and learning about the market will 100% be helpful. But people tend to rush.

Thanks for the advice. I downloaded bitcoin and coin ticker apps. Any others I should dl? Going. To. Do a lot of research tonight.

Back
Top Bottom