Official Bitcoin Thread

Hoping for another drop so my NEO buys can go through at $48 :evil:.

Given the importance of safely securing coins, I'm leaning towards investing only in coins I can store on my Nano S. Problem is Monero can't be held there.

NVM, I just read the last page.

Keep playing wit my name, dudes gonna cause me to pull up like....

takers.jpg

Lmfaooooooooo crying

RIP NT Bitcoin thread.

Skip the arguing. Get back to sharing information and helping others.
Dudes act like straight **** in here sometimes. With crypto gotta expect some trolls and weirdos I guess from the other deep recesses of the internet.

Sidenote y'all recognize some random new NTers talking about fap is the greatest, we love you? Dudes lookin like some social engineers.

Dudes act like straight **** in here sometimes. With crypto gotta expect some trolls and weirdos I guess from the other deep recesses of the internet.

Sidenote y'all recognize some random new NTers talking about fap is the greatest, we love you? Dudes lookin like some social engineers.

The troll is on full effect today with that chat tho...getting a good laugh out of it...

Red flag numero 1 of obvious Trollin
Dudes using Alias for their online Alias...

Clever as **** using Rusty man, straight comedy

You complain on NT every day. Sit back and relax. Cool out for a minute.

These are signs of depression.

If you ever feel depressed PM me.

Was talking to a couple of my students about litecoin and bitcoin. Couple of them was tryna buy ripple. Taught them about da market cap issues. Schooled one kid who went all in at 338 on ltc to start scaling in next time. Good to see young people learning how to invest.

Ok so I bought LTC days ago with bank acct on coinbase and finally have it in my wallet now and I'm down b/c of the dip. Should I hold onto it and wait for it to go back up or use it to buy altcoins now?

Ok so I bought LTC days ago with bank acct on coinbase and finally have it in my wallet now and I'm down b/c of the dip. Should I hold onto it and wait for it to go back up or use it to buy altcoins now?

Just hold on to it...

Back
Top Bottom