Official Bitcoin Thread

can't front these 24 hour markets are exhausting :lol:

tenor.gif

One of my ppl is requesting for a $450K loan with them. :lol:

He already made $175K off his own money.

Ahhh. I'm still thinking about it. Probably will but have to get my strategy together.

Salt lending seems win/win at this stage, I just gotta muster up the cajones to do it. I'm **** with credit so I try not to delve into it.

Definitely risky but will pay off greatly for those who have a plan. Things like this are something to take advantage of while they're new imo. Like a member here said scared money don't make money!!

Ripple gonna break 2$ congress to those of you who ate

I sold too early, oh well can’t dwell on past moves.

Just broke $2 ^ I had to admit I was thinking of selling my XRP too before, but felt that it would blow up after that long dip. If there's a long dip, there's usually a high increase, that's the way I see it.

BTW Coinbase giving those Tax Filing Messages. But but but, I thought I wouldn't have to pay taxes if I didn't invest over $20k? I guess Uncle Sam wants a cut of my crypto hustle.

i def should have actually bought more. I only bought so little to test out actually transferring a coin from one place to another

Just broke $2 ^ I had to admit I was thinking of selling my XRP too before, but felt that it would blow up after that long dip. If there's a long dip, there's usually a high increase, that's the way I see it.

BTW Coinbase giving those Tax Filing Messages. But but but, I thought I wouldn't have to pay taxes if I didn't invest over $20k? I guess Uncle Sam wants a cut of my crypto hustle.

Don’t you gotta sell to file tho?

Back
Top Bottom