Official Bitcoin Thread

Those are way too much coins. When a few pump, the others dump, so essentially balancing your total.

A lot, this I know, but I got like 150k Paccoins for like 3 bucks lol. And who knows what will happen this time next year. Some on these smaller coins have a dope road map for this year like paccoin/bat/linda

I wonder how much daily ad revenue coinmarketcap.com receives lol

I was considering making a price ticker, even built a small personal one to check the top 100, but dev work at work has been so busy, I haven’t gotten around to putting any real extra effort into it.

As revenue has got to be crazy. Especially since they’re all ICO ads

I'm invested in:
Navcoin
Vertcoin
EOS
Raiden
Neblio
Shift
Zcoin
REQ
GUP
Red Pulse
Enigma
Utrust
Wabi
Nuls
Ethos
Modum
Substratum
Phore
Oyster Pearl
Spectrecoin
Kucoin shares

Yes I like diversification :lol:

Watch out. We got a shark on NT :lol:

I see it as casting a wide net and now I don't feel so bad for following like 20 coins haha. Icx is on the low low again so I'ma cop that.

Hope everyone is HODLing on tight. Can’t explain how excited I am for the future.

Wanted to share this next coin that I am personally very high on called CURRENT (CRNC).
Here is more info copied from their telegram:

The base price is $0.24 USD = 1 CRNC token + bonus

Current is an incentivized, blockchain-enabled multimedia ecosystem that gives people more choice in how they pay for and play streaming content.

Current’s digital token (CNRC) uniquely rewards a person's time, money spent, and data shared during the media streaming experience. This token can be used on a broad range of products, services, and in-platform advertising.

Current already has over 200,000 users and is backed and advised by an top tier group of individuals and institutions including Billionaire Mark Cuban, The Founders of Bancor, Indiana University, and more.

The way to participate in their airdrop is by getting people to join their telegram using your referral link. Here is mine:
https://telegram.me/crncRef_bot?start=aGVucnlqZG9tQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==

Even if you don’t want any parts of this coin. It would truly mean a lot to me if you would participate to help me out. I am a very big fan of this project and would love to be part of this airdrop. Don’t hesitate to get your own link and get people to join. There is much more info including whitepaper on their telegram. Thank you all!

- Level 1 Reward- Refer 5 Friends = 20 CRNC
- Level 2 Reward - Refer 10 Friends = 50 CRNC
- Level 3 Reward - Refer 20 Friends = 100 CRNC
- Level 4 Reward - Refer 60 Friends = 300 CRNC
- Level 5 Reward -Refer 80 Friends = 400 CRNC

Instant purchases on Coinbase through checking account. Seems to be a response to Robinhood. Does anyone know if Robinhood will have instantaneous purchases?

Hope everyone is HODLing on tight. Can’t explain how excited I am for the future.

Wanted to share this next coin that I am personally very high on called CURRENT (CRNC).
Here is more info copied from their telegram:

The base price is $0.24 USD = 1 CRNC token + bonus

Current is an incentivized, blockchain-enabled multimedia ecosystem that gives people more choice in how they pay for and play streaming content.

Current’s digital token (CNRC) uniquely rewards a person's time, money spent, and data shared during the media streaming experience. This token can be used on a broad range of products, services, and in-platform advertising.

Current already has over 200,000 users and is backed and advised by an top tier group of individuals and institutions including Billionaire Mark Cuban, The Founders of Bancor, Indiana University, and more.

The way to participate in their airdrop is by getting people to join their telegram using your referral link. Here is mine:
https://telegram.me/crncRef_bot?start=aGVucnlqZG9tQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==

Even if you don’t want any parts of this coin. It would truly mean a lot to me if you would participate to help me out. I am a very big fan of this project and would love to be part of this airdrop. Don’t hesitate to get your own link and get people to join. There is much more info including whitepaper on their telegram. Thank you all!

- Level 1 Reward- Refer 5 Friends = 20 CRNC
- Level 2 Reward - Refer 10 Friends = 50 CRNC
- Level 3 Reward - Refer 20 Friends = 100 CRNC
- Level 4 Reward - Refer 60 Friends = 300 CRNC
- Level 5 Reward -Refer 80 Friends = 400 CRNC
Was actually looking at their ico. Interesting project.

Btc
Eth
Ltc
Bch
Ven
Xrp
Trx
Ven
Neo
Snov
Kcs
Xrb