Official Bitcoin Thread

By the end of this month we will see:
BTC to $4800 or less.
ETH to $150 or less.

XRP to $.35 or less.

And still dropping too, good call. Idk why so many people were so dismissive of this post :lol:
When it comes to money i know its hard but we have to take our emotions out of it, all he's doing is looking at trends and paying attention to key levels of support. anyway, looks like $3500 BTC may be the next stop :nerd:

This is what they want to do. Shake out those depressed and weak in the space.

they not shaking me out at all... Ive been looking at dropping more cash to set myself up for some huge gains when the next bull run occurs...

if the market trend of blasting through the previous highs remain the same then we should at least make it to 25k and at that point whereever we enter the market now shouldnt matter much.

BAKKT starts in january and that might be the first signal for the next bull run, so IMO we have at least 2 more months of sliding down before we see any real movement..

There was crazy high volume on the day we hit the low (4035). I've also seen a bunch of crypto "personalities" (youtube etc) come out with videos basically saying they are quitting, which is a nice sign of capitulation. Potential bottom ? No idea, but tomorrow will be very interesting.

Nah, big money loves welcoming weak hands.

They usually the ones that buy high sell low. Plays right into whales hands

think thats what hes saying. the big money is shaking out the weak hands to buy low

Last edited:
I feel like thats always one of the go to theories when prices drop. "the whales are shaking out the weak hands" why? If the whales are the big spenders why do they need the prices to drop this low?

I feel like thats always one of the go to theories when prices drop. "the whales are shaking out the weak hands" why? If the whales are the big spenders why do they need the prices to drop this low?

Who doesn't love a good sale? Buffet built his empire by acquiring goods and commodities at a massive discount.

As long as you hodl you don't lose... remember this is imaginary money...

I was in it for 5 years... 1 year down... 4 more to go..

the-night-is-darkest-just-before-dawn_orig.gif

Who doesn't love a good sale? Buffet built his empire by acquiring goods and commodities at a massive discount.

Buffet didn't even invest in crypto because he said he doesn't understand it and doesn't invest in something he doesn't understand

Back
Top Bottom