Official Bitcoin Thread

Gemini is so damn trash. A 24 hour wait to withdraw with Apple Pay and a 72 hour wait after downloading their preferred 2FA app.

Only free airdrop I looked into was the blur stuff... As or ETH and BTC going up past days, I believe it may be tied to UK lawmakers voting to "recognize crypto as regulated financial instruments." Any of y'all grab a Reddit avatar this past summer?

fat joe speaking at a conference in malta next month. don’t tell me this is a top signal :frown::lol:
6B78B26E-CE24-41C8-8483-CF165FC54BAE.jpeg

Thx for posting. I've got some funds bridged over using Orbiter and zksync's bridge. Will play with the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

No worries.

If you care to look up Starkware and Arbitrum tutorials on that channel also. They're another 2 highly anticipated airdrops.

Screw Strong. Should have a few lambos soon if those Time profit calculators are correct. Dani got our backs.

Seriously though, I've made up what I lost in those trash projects months ago, so it's funny now. Wasn't so funny for a while. Never again. Sad if we see a bunch of new people come to crypto and fall for similar scams.

Last edited:
hopefully i still can qualify but i’m scrambling last minute to do the zksync tasks. it’ll be worth it even for a few bucks.
Same :lol: I saw that twitter post for the faucet. Btw go to goerli-faucet.pk910.de for a secondary faucet if you need testnet funds. POW miner. I've almost got the minimum amount to claim after about 20 minutes.

Screw Strong. Should have a few lambos soon if those Time profit calculators are correct. Dani got our backs.

Seriously though, I've made up what I lost in those trash projects months ago, so it's funny now. Wasn't so funny for a while. Never again. Sad if we see a bunch of new people come to crypto and fall for similar scams.

The Strong discord is full of delusion, they still think David Moss is a stand up guy who is working tirelessly and will bring Strong back. Really sad to see. I lost A LOT of money (to me) on Strong and Celsius - but the lesson learned is: be patient, don't jump into something you don't fully understand, and if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

testnet is so damn congested. i can’t do anything with the dApps. oh well, i try in the morning if it’s still possible.

Back
Top Bottom