Official Bitcoin Thread

Last cycle shilling was exclusive to telegrams, dischords and a little on Twitter, this cycle has Instagram and LORDDDDDDDD….once the algo gets hold of your interest on crypto searches is OVER….million IG experts pop up promoting a different token each…

Any FET holders in here? Looks like the token is being converted into ASI after Fetch combined with Ocean and Singularity.
Is this automatic? Or is there something holder's need to do to convert? I don't hold a lot. But I don't want to lose anything lol

Is this automatic? Or is there something holder's need to do to convert? I don't hold a lot. But I don't want to lose anything lol
Apparently it’s a 1 to 1 swap for FET to the new token. It just gets rebranded if your tokens are on an exchange. But if it’s in a wallet, you have to swap them.

Two more free W/L mint's for Runestone holders (if your Runestone is not listed for sale.) Total cost about $8-10 in gas/fees to mint each one.

Twitters below and links to mint below.

A few weeks ago I bought some Lil Potates NFTs on Solana for like 1-2 SOL each. On Monday I received an airdrop of 18000 $nubcat per Potate. Today each one of those airdrops is worth 6+ SOL each :pimp: :pimp:. I can't believe how many good airdrops there have been over the past year :lol:.

Both the Potates and nubcat have insane followings on Instagram and Tiktok (probably gamed but idc). NFTs (and memecoins to a degree) are an attention competition so this gives them a nice advantage imo... $nubcat went from 10m -> 70m market cap today so probably due for a cooldown, but may still be undervalued if the meme mania keeps up. And Potates at like 1.5 SOL are a solid moonshot bet imo too.

IMG_9638.jpeg

<ties apron on>
welp, back to work.
IMG_9639.jpeg

WIF at 4 Billion. Lawda mercy. Still buying dips.

Got an airdrop for MEW, Cat in a Dogs World for holding WIF and thats pumped to a 400M market cap.
Didn't even know what it was till I saw it in my wallet and its $200 now.

Dogs, Cats and the politicians have staying power.

Also April is going to be huge.
BTC halving and a truck load of airdrops and these are just the ones on SOL. Grass as well too.

1711740531389.png

ETH L2 airdrops and Layerzero to come and the Dencun Upgrade has been a huge improvement for farming. Looking to push more transactions on there.

$SharkCat :smokin

Somehow did a 14x on this but only on like few dollars worth. Its too hard to go in with size on these memes.

Also in Bear Cat, Pig Cat and Cat Fish :lol:
Bear Cat is actually doing well.

Yall need to drop alfa on these SOL ****coins in here before they pop :smh: :lol:

I been messing around with Pump.fun. Interesting concept for launching memes. Here's a video showing how it works.

Jumped into this coin with some spare change to experiment.

It's very degen. I expect anything I put in here to go to zero because you can still get rugged but at least you know that once it reaches the bonding curve, it will get listed on Raydium, the LP will be burnt and the contract renounced. You even see the amount the dev owns as well as the top holders so its a bit easier to spot rugs.

Last edited:
WIF at 4 Billion. Lawda mercy. Still buying dips.

Got an airdrop for MEW, Cat in a Dogs World for holding WIF and thats pumped to a 400M market cap.
Didn't even know what it was till I saw it in my wallet and its $200 now.
Was there a minimum WIF we had to be holding? I don't see this MEW token in my wallet :smh:

D Double D Double was there already a snapshot for grass? it doesn’t work well with my VPN on so i have to manage the use of the app. internet service at my job is dodgy too 😩

Jumped into this coin with some spare change to experiment.

It's very degen. I expect anything I put in here to go to zero because you can still get rugged but at least you know that once it reaches the bonding curve, it will get listed on Raydium, the LP will be burnt and the contract renounced. You even see the amount the dev owns as well as the top holders so its a bit easier to spot rugs.

YOOOOOOOO WTH!!
Went to get food and it went up to 2 Million MC.

That's Insane!

Not everything will launch this good if you want to use the platform. I got lucky on this one but can be a good tool.

1711746173800.png

Was there a minimum WIF we had to be holding? I don't see this MEW token in my wallet :smh:

Not sure what the specifics were but Reddit and Telegram saying BONK and WIF holders but not sure about the amount needed.

D Double D Double was there already a snapshot for grass? it doesn’t work well with my VPN on so i have to manage the use of the app. internet service at my job is dodgy too 😩

No snapshot but they do epochs which are a month long and this month might be the last before the air drop but it will carry on anyway since its a DePIN project that needs constant data.
Referrals are also a good way to get points as its a mini ponzi. You should shill it in the Telegram groups you're in if possible.

Also I think Everest is holding up well. Thought that dip to 0.2 was the end but it got bought up.

Back
Top Bottom